The Makeover

Chapter 1: Liam Payne

"RING RING RING!!!! I heard my alarm go off signaling that it was 6:00 and time to get ready for school,another day of getting beat up by Liam and the other populars,Louis,niall,harry, and zayn. I don't know why they bully me so much, me and Liam used to be best friends!. I sighed and went to my bathroom to get ready for school. I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower, washing my hair with my strawberry shampoo and put on my matching strawberry conditioner. I gently scrubbed my body with my peach body wash. I hopped out and wrapped myself in a fluffy baby blue towel.

I got dressed in my grey sweats and a blue t-shirt that had a pacman logo on it. I went back into my bathroom and I brushed my teeth,washed my face (yes I wash my face after I have a shower) and blowed dried my hair. I quickly brushed my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I put on my black high top converse and went downstairs. I seem my mom making bacon and frenchtoast my favorite! I went up behind her trying to scare her but instead she just said,"stop right there alexandra! (Playful way) I know your trying to scare me" I sighed and went to the fridge grabbed some orange juice and 2 cups. I poured the orange juice and gave one to my mom. I was just about to walk out the door when I remembered that i left my iPhone and my glasses in my bedroom.

I quickly ran up there as fast as I can and grabbed both of them.when I or back downstairs I noticed that my mom was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse and some white wedges. And for her accessories she was wearing black hoop earrings with a heart necklace and a matching heart bracelet.

Let me explain,my mom is a famous fashion designer and she owns alot of clothing stores like forever 21,pacsun,etc she also owns alot of makeup stores too! She owns lush,mac,urban decay (A/N I don't know who owns these brands :P) and a lot of different makeup and clothing stores. "Wow mom another great outfit today!" I complimented her "thanks sweetie! Have a great day at school" I gave her a hug and quickly ran out the door. While I was running to school I heard the familiar laugh of my best friend sky.

I walked up to her but she didn't see me because she was turned the other way talking to my other best friend jessica.we were like the three musketeers together (A/N Lol I had to :D) since I couldn't scare my mom this morning I had to scare somebody!. Since she still had her back turned and she still couldn't see me I put my hand on her back and made my hand move like a spider.

She screamed and yelled "SPIDER SPIDER GET IT OFF ME JESSICA!" When she said that I stopped and me and Jessie (that's my nickname for Jessica) burst out laughing.sky looked behind her and when she seen me she looked really pissed. I took off running and she chased after me.i finally got out of breath and she caught up with me. "WHAT THE HELL ALEX!" She yelled at me. I Couldn't help but Burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV (Lunch Time)

I entered the cafeteria with sky (who is not mad at me anymore) and Jessie, we all went to go and get lunch. I got some chicken fingers, some French fries and some brand name pop that tasted like coca cola. Sky was eating a chicken burger and the same drink as me. And lastly Jessie was just eating a salad. I forgot to mention this but, jessie was kinda popular. She was going to cheerleader tryouts today. But she's not one of those bitchy popular girls who makes everybody's life a living hell she's a really sweet, caring person. Almost every cheerleader is nice, except for three, Taylor (A/N yes as in Taylor swift) adalia, and Natalia. I know what your probably thinking, "in what world are cheerleaders nice?". Well it's this world. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, my full name is Alexandra Emily Summers. I'm 16 turning 17 in 3 Months and I'm in grade 11. I'm sort-of a nerd. I have glasses,Like Reading,Enjoy Math Class, And Get Straight A's In Every Single Class. So Yeah, I'm just One Of Those Stereotypical Nerds That You See In The Movies.

"Hey Loser" Taylor Said Passing By Me. While She Was Passing By She Also Took The Chance To Spill Her salad Dressing On My Shirt.

I Gasped And Looked Up To See Her Smirking.

"Anything Makes That Outfit Look Better" She Said And Walked Away Laughing With Her Little Group Following Behind Her, Looking Like Lost Puppies.

I Quickly Ran Out Of The Cafeteria And Ran Into The Bathroom To See How Bad My T-Shirt Looked.