1. Dalmatian puppies are born white and develop spots later on.
2. Dogs are able to see in the dark.
3. Dogs only sweat through the pads of their feet.
4. 45% of dogs sleep in their owners beds.
5. A 1-year-old dog is as mature, physically, as a 15 year old human.
6. The U.S. has the highest dog population in the world.
7. The average city dog lives 3 years longer than a country dog.
8. Obesity is the #1 health problem among dogs.
9. 15 people in the U.S. die from dog bites.
10. The Russians trained dogs during WWII to run suicide missions with mines strapped to their backs.
YOU ARE READING
1000 Interesting FactsRandom
Did you know that dogs don't enjoy being hugged? Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts? Facts, facts and more facts! This book is filled with facts - 1000 of them! Read and learn! Annoy your friends and family with many "Did you knows". Facts...