Chapter 32

Lola's POV

"Let's do something." I said, rolling over to look at Brian.
"I thought we just did." He smirked, reaching over and giving my boob a gentle squeeze.
"No." I said slapping his hand away. "I mean go out, do something."
"Aren't you having fun?"
"Well." I grinned. "Yes I am, but it's such a beautiful day and we shouldn't waste it."
"Baby." He murmured, sucking my nipple. "I'm not."
I wrapped my fingers in his hair. "Maybe we can go for a drive in Alexandria's car."
Brian sat straight up. "Fuck yes, let's do that."
Well he didn't have to appear quite so eager. "I guess."
"Yes." He jumped up. "Let's go shower."
Well fuck him. "Fine."
"Come on." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me into the bathroom.
We showered, I tried to divert his attention on several occasions but it didn't work.
"Lola." He said, grabbing my hand that was cupping his balls.
"Later babe." He said smiling.
Later, fuck him. I got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying myself off. There would be no later.
"Is Matt here?" He asked, walking out of the bathroom and trying to grab me while I was getting dressed.
I shrugged and grunted, pushing him away. "I'm going to talk to Alex." I told him, walking out and slamming the door.
I walked quietly down the stairs, Alex was probably in the kitchen, reading, but as I walked in, the room was empty.
Maybe she's outside, I thought to myself, hearing music come from the entertainment room.
Fucking Matt. He was in there playing his stupid fucking games and I was still pissed at him for bringing that stupid bitch with him last night.
Right. Brian had put me in a bad mood and now Matt was going to get a piece of my mind.
I walked in and stopped. Looking, making sure what I was seeing was right. But yes, it was.
Matt was laying on the couch and he had Alex wrapped up in his arms and they were kissing, like really kissing and they were completely unaware of anything.
Well shit. I smiled. I was happy but I hoped Matt realised he was probably in for a bumpy journey with Alex, she'd been through a lot.
I snuck back out. I mean who was I to interrupt their make out session and I stood in the kitchen.
"Well?" Brian asked, walking in.
I put my finger to my lips and pointed to the entertainment room.
"Go look." I whispered.
He gave me a strange look but walked into the room. I waited a few seconds and he walked back out, grinning.
"Holy shit." He whispered.
"I know."
"Looks like the big fella scored." He smirked.
I hit his arm. "You're a fucking pig." I hissed. "It's Alex."
"I know it's fucking Alex." He whisper yelled at me. "I think it's great, I fucking love Alex, she's perfect for him."
He did?
I shrugged. "It is, and she is, it's just, well you know." I hissed through gritted teeth.
"I know." He muttered, scowling at me. "Damn I wanted to go for a drive."
I looked at him. Was he serious?
"Where's Alex?" He suddenly said loudly. "I want to see her car."
"I have no idea." I said, playing along with him.
Suddenly there was noise from the entertainment room and Alex appeared looking a little flustered and patting her hair down.
"I was thinking about going for a drive." She said, plastering on a smile.
"Great idea." Brian grinned.
"Oh hey we should." Matt said, suddenly appearing and trying to look normal.
I smiled. I was happy for them, but I was also a little worried.
"Then let's go." Brian said.
Alex and I grabbed what we needed and headed out the front to the two idiots who were goofing off in the front yard.
"Who's driving?" Brian asked.
"Me." Matt said quickly, grabbing the keys off Alex.
"I call shotgun." Brian said grinning.
Was he serious? This is why we had problems last time, he only ever thought about himself.
I looked at him and made a slicing motion across my throat. "Way to kill their vibe dickhead." I hissed.
"What?" He asked stupidly.
"I don't mind." Alex said, climbing into the back.
Didn't she want to hold Matt's hand or something?
I climbed in next to Alex and ignored Brian carrying on about the car.
He was such as child.
"Fuck this is fantastic." Matt said grinning as he opened it up on the highway and Brian laughed like a loon.
I shook my head and looked at Alex. She looked different. Her cheeks were rosy and she was smiling vaguely out the window.
She looked happy.
"I need food." Brian announced.
Ugh, I hated him but I loved him.
Asshole.