Solitude

Louis' POV

        I was walking by Liam's room when I heard someone singing. It was a girl. I quickly got the other boys and we listened.

        "....I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha

        One way or another I'm gonna see ya

        I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha" Then she stopped singing. I think that was Emily. She is really good! Why didn't she tell us she could sing? Then Liam cleared his throat and spoke,

"Wow Emily, you are super good! We have to make sure you get that scholarship! They would be very lucky to have you!" Scholarship? I looked at Niall. I couldn't read him.

"I'm not that good. As for the scholarship, I'm not sure I want to go. I don't want to leave Niall, you or any of the boys. I don't need to go to college." I was still looking at Niall. His face has softened and he looks pleased with her answer. I stepped back motioning to the others. It was very rude to eavesdrop.

-Emily's POV

        Once I told Liam that I didn't need to go to college, he got kinda mad.

        "What do you mean you don't need to go to college!" This is why I didn't tell him. I knew it would happen. He didn't go to college and look at him!

    "This is why I didn't tell you! I knew you would do this. It's not a big deal! You didn't go to college and look at you! You are in one of the biggest boy band in the world!!" We started yelling at each other. It's not going to end well.

        "Are you in a boy band?! Can you sing in front of a crowd!? No!! You can't compare me and you!! You have to go to college! What else can you do?!" His words hurt.

        "You can't tell me what to do!! You aren't my dad! You haven't been in my life for 17 years!! I can barely even call you my brother!" Then he did something I never thought he would do. He hit me. I could feel tears in my eyes as I ran out. I could hear Liam calling my name but it did nothing. I was so scared. I went into my closet and buried myself in my clothes. I made sure to lock my door before though. I didn't want anyone.to see me. I heard banging on my door but I couldn't move. I can't believe he did that.

-Liam's POV

        What did I just do?! Why did I hit her? How could I have ever hit her? I wasn't thinking. She's going to hate me! I went to her door but she locked it.

        "Emily let me in!" I yelled. The boys must have heard yelling because they all came up. My parents were out so that was perfect. I didn't need them to hear this or know about it.

        "What did you do?!" Niall yelled. I looked down.

        "I...umm...I-I hit her..." I said it very quietly, but they still heard.

        "YOU WHAT?!!" Niall yelled even louder. He went to the door and tried to get Emily to open it but she didn't. All the boys tried but failed. We heard nothing, not even crying.

        After an hour, we gave up. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen. I heard the others come in but I did nothing.

        "Why you do it mate?" Zayn asked. I honestly have no idea. I was just angry.

        "I don't know." I could feel the tears in my eyes.

        "What were you two arguing about anyways? We heard a lot of yelling."