Waking up.

I opened my eyes only to squeeze them shut from the brightness of hospital room. Slowly blinking my eyes open again. Paul was next to my bed. He looked about as bad as me. I looked at the hospital bed I was in. Standard white blanket, blue sheets. I've seen my fair share of hospitals. I wanted out as soon as possible.
"Paul?" I whispered. "Pauuul? Paul!"
He fell out of his chair."What?" He sounded frantic. And looked at me as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"Nina?" He broke into a small smile.
"Yes, Paul. Now please tell me where I am!"
"Forks hospital... You almost died!" His smile had faded
"Sorry?"
His phone rang, and he answered "Yes Emily?... Yes... Umm, I will ask..." He looked at me setting the phone against his shoulder, "do you want to Emily and ALL the guys to visit?" I sighed and nodded.
As Paul finished his conversation with Emily. I felt an itch on the side of my face I reached my hand up and felt a bandage on the left side of my forehead. Slowly my fingers moved down, but a sharp pain in my ribs stopped me. It must have been a broken rib on the bottom of my rib cage, or maybe just deeply bruised. It didn't hurt that much but it did hurt enough to make me gasp and Paul snapped his head towards me. Well, I guess this is what I get for crashing my truck. And texting and driving.