Silence is left

After hearing the vechions talking he had to get his processor thinking about something else. He made his way into the control room and got to work.

As he worked he could feel someone's optics on his back. Slowly turning his helm he noticed that it was Arachnid who was staring at him. He'd never liked the spider bot and couldn't quite understand why she happened to be starting at him but at that moment he couldn't care less.

Megatron entered and proceeded to the throne. He gave Soundwave a simple glance before sitting down.

"Anything new to report Soundwave?" Facing his master he shook his helm then faced the screens again.

Just when he was starting to forget Starscream came into the room, black soot and dirt covered his frame while a scowl covered his faceplate.

"Sire it seems the Autobots have a new recruit. One I thought had died eons ago" Megatron looked over Starscreams appearance.

"And who might that be?" He casually lifted a servo to inspect his claws as if he didn't care that his second in command had his arm practically falling off.

"Echo my liege. She is alive" Megatron seemed to register the name then freeze.

"Did you just say that Echo is alive!?" Starscream cowered slightly at his masters harsh tone and nodded slowly.

"Well then....things just got interesting.....we'll have to keep an optic on the Autobots......" Megatron stood and walked to the windows before looking out.

"I never thought she'd lived......Echo.......how are you alive?"