"Levi, what are you doing?" He asked

"Nothing." I said

I stood up and walked to the hallway.

"I'm going to bed, want to join." I said as I swayed my tail around.

"Yeah, I'll be there." He said

I turned around an went to my room, I unbuckled my pants and slid them down. I took off my shirt and throw it on the floor and jumped in my bed.
I played with my tail tell I heard the door open and close. I looked back and saw Eren get undressed. He put his clothes down and climbed in bed, he kissed my head and laid down.

"Have a nice dream." He said

"Fine." I said

8:00am

I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone. I leaned up put all my wait on my elbows so I could see everything. I was back in my clothes, but I was in the living room.

"Yeah, thanks Hanji, I'll tell him."

I heard Eren from the other room. I sat up and waited tell Eren walked in.

"Oh, your awake. Umm, so I was on the phone with Hanji." Eren said

"What happened?" I asked

"Well, she told Erwin to leave us alone but he said he just wanted me to stay in school, but Hanji....."

"It's fine. I'm just glad he was thinking about you, not like me."

"What, no Lev-"

"Eren, I was going through heat. And I was to eager to have sex and not think twice. I got pregnant, and now I'm hurt that it's gone. So next time we do this, its going to be when your out if college." I explained

*Eren Jeager*

Collage...what has gotten into Levi.

I shock my head and walked up to him. I got his hand and pulled him to me. I grabbed his waisted and throw him over my shoulder.

"Wha- Eren." He growled

He wanted his tail around making it hit my face, I grabbed it and put it in my mouth.

"Ah, Eren." He said

I opened the door to his room and throw him on his bed. He started to get up, but I stopped him by grabbing his wrists.

"Eren?" He said

"Levi. Can you get pregnant?" I asked

"No, I'm not in heat." He said

I nodded and leaned in kissing him. He licked my lip, I gladly opened. My hands trailed down his body tell I I felt his hard bulge, and lightly rubbed it.

"Ha, Eren." He said pulling from the kiss.

I licked his ear and rubbed faster. He grabbed my hand a moaned. I stopped and went down to his thigh and pulled his boxer he helped me. I got on my knees and started to undo my pants but was stopped my Levi replacing my hands with him.
I everythingwith Levi in between them. He removed my pants and boxers. He held me with one hand, and the other pushed back his hair.
He opened his mouth and took in my tip. He removed his hand that was used to push back his hair, and used it to prepare himself.

"Levi." I panted

He then took more if me in, going down to my base. I started bobbing his head up and down. I put my hand in his head helping him, he pulled away and got up. He got on my lap and got me, he Angeles himself with me and slowly pushed down.

"Ha, Eren." He moaned

I grinded my teeth while he took me in.
He sat there getting use to the feeling. I tried not to move while he got ready. He put his hands on my shoulders, and pulled up.
I grabbed his hips and helped him. He then went down again.

*Levi Ackerman*

It hurt so bad but i had to get use to it, I hate doing this when I'm not in heat, but I need it.
I pulled up and pushed down tell I got tiered, I stopped and panted. Eren patted my head and kissed my ears.

"Want me to take over?" He asked

"Yeah." I said

He put a hand on the back of my head and leand forward. I hit the bed and laid there. He kissed my forehead, he grabbed my legs and leand my up, he pulled out and pushed in as gently as possible.

"Eren, hard." I said

He nodded and pulled out and roughly pushing in. I throw my head back and digged my fingers into the bed sheets.

"Haha Eren. I'm going to-"

"Me too."

He tightened his grip and push in deeper. I felt him tock my sensitive spot and release.

"Eren!" I shouted

I realised in to me and Eren, I panted. I felt Eren kiss my chest and lay there, panting.

"I love you Eren." I said

"I love you too." He said