9. School Trip

Halla POV ~

The bell rang and I look to the front, seeing Ji Soo surprisingly! He noticed me and smiled, and I smiled back.
Is he transferring to our school?

He sat behind Jungkook and I waved. He waved too, and study hall started.

After Study Hall ~

Our homeroom teacher came in with a big grin.

"Today, we're going on a trip!" she says.

Everyone cheered happily.

"Okay, buddy up and meet outside by the buses." The teacher says.

I glanced over to Jungkook, but I was too late as his other friend already asked him... :'(... I looked at Ji Soo, remembering he was here, and he was already staring at me.

"Wanna be partners?" I hear a random girl asking him shyly.

"Sorry... I already have one." He says winking at me.

He got up and stood by my side.

"Let's go." Ji Soo says.

We head outside to the buses.

"When did you move here?" I ask, as we entered the bus.

"About week ago... My family just got settled in and I found a place to myself." He tells me.

"Is it close to where your family is?" I wondered as we sat down in seats at the back.

"Sort of... it's about a 15-20 minute drive." He tells me.

"Oh, that's neat. So what have you been up to, Mr. Drama?" I tease, nudging him with my shoulder.

"Haha... I'm done filming. They're  premiering the show next week." He tells me.

"I'll make sure I watch every single episode." I tell him as the bus starts to leave school grounds.

He smiled and I giggle.

"You better." He says, nudging me back.

"When did you start acting?" I asked.

"When did you start singing?" he says right away, pouting.

"I only started last year, I didn't really sing before that... Sorry for breaking our promise." I say sadly.

Flash back to 7th grade~

"Ji soo! The play is about to start! We're late." Halla whisper yells to a little Ji Soo, who was snacking on food to relieve his nervousness.

"Halla, I'm scared..." He tells her.

"Ji Soo, I am too." Halla says, taking his hand.

"You will be fine, I promise." Halla tells Ji Soo as they get up.

Hand in hand they walk behind the stage and wait to be called up.

"Send the next actors up!" Our teacher calls out.

Ji Soo looks at Halla with big eyes and she smiles at him, while giving a nod.

"Ji Soo, I believe in you, good luck." Halla whispers into Ji Soo's ear.

Ji Soo gets on stage and the next scene starts.

After the play ~

Ji soo and Halla sat on the edge of the stage and looked at the empty seats.