KobayashiMarue

You were so happy right now. Your best friend Arwen was getting married to your fellow buddy Aragorn.

You were currently standing next to your secret crush Legolas and your friend Gimli. A tear of happiness fell down your face. You knew that they would be happy.

After the ceremony, there was a great feast in the great hall. As you were talking with people, you noticed Legolas share a look with Gimli and he left the hall. You silently excused yourself and followed him to his room.

"Legolas?" You called. He opened the door and grinned. "Y/a! Come in."

You noticed that he had his bags packed up. "Are you planning on going somewhere?"

He nodded. "Gimli and I are going to explore Middle Earth..I had hoped that you would come with us."

"I would love to!"

---------------------------------------------

It had been a bitter-sweet goodbye when you said goodbye to the Fellowship. But now, you were exploring Fangorn forest with Legolas and Gimli and your next stop was the Glittering caves.

You had settled down for the night by treebeards home and you were currently laying next to Legolas.

It had been almost an hour since they have been asleep, but you just couldn't. As you were tossing and turning,you hadn't notice Legolas
Wake up.

You stood up to walk around since sleeping was clearly futile. You were about to walk away from camp when you heard his voice.

"Y/a?" you halted, turned around and smiled. "Hey Legolas. I'm sorry if I woke you, I couldn't sleep."

He sat up and rubbed sleep from his eyes. "I'll walk with you."

You two walked around the forest( not to far from where you made camp though) talking and laughing.

"O-ok, you mean to tell me that you put a baby bird in your fathers crown?!" You giggled.

"Yes, but there was a next too. You should have seen his face when he woke up, it looked like he had kissed an Orc!"

You burst out laughing. Legolas was watching you laugh, the sound was like bells to his ears and he couldn't get enough of it.

Your giggles were interrupted by a huge yawn. "Y/a, we should probably head back." You nodded and started to walk.

Legolas quietly slipped his hand into yours and you turned to see him looking at you with the slightest color in his cheeks.

Your eyes met his and it was like you were stuck in time. He thought you were the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. You h/c was shining in the moonlight, your e/c were sparkling and you were blushing.

He also thought you were brave, smart, willing to put others before yourself and passionate.

'I love her'

"I love you y/a"

That was all you needed and you crashed you lips into his. Sparks flew and you felt tingles up your spine.

When you finally parted for air, you stared into his blue eyes. " I love you to" you smiled. He gave you a hug and you stood like that for a while.

You moment was interrupted by clapping. Gimli walked out of the shadows with a smirk on his face.

"Finally! Do ya know how long the Fellowship has been waiting fer this! I'm going back to Gondor to tell Aragorn!" He stated. Then he got this sly smirk.

"And them I'll start planning your wedding, your kids names where yo-"

"Gimli!"
------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you liked it! I'll get the rest of them up today :)