Epilogue

Kendrick

Kendrick has been touring around the world and has been enjoying his new found success in the industry. He has still been in and out of court battling the nasty divorce from Sherane. But nonetheless, he has won numerous awards and achieved many goals but to him, he has achieved the best of them all, Lucy. Lucy has been on a few of the dates and has flown to see him whenever she has a chance. She has been spotted in Africa with him during one of the tour runs.

Dom

Dom was found not guilty of the murder of Monique. Since being released from prison, he has regained the trust in his family and even started one with a old female friend. They have a daughter, Imani on the way. They have moved out of California and started a new life together.

Liyah

Liyah has been modeling ever since graduating from UCLA. She has been taking care of Joy along with her mother while Q is currently on tour. Liyah and her mother's relationship has grown stronger than usual. Liyah's relationship with Q is stronger than ever. They have moved out of their small apartment and into a beautiful house with a huge yard so Joy and her unborn brother or sister could have enough space to run around in.

Sherane

Sherane has sold her home she shared with Kendrick and her fitness company. Still pregnant, she signed over her portion of the divorce papers and is currently in court fighting for alimony. She was recently arrested for the assault of her ex-girlfriend Amber. She currently resides in Austin, Texas.

Q

As Q describes his current mood, he has been happier than ever. Touring and making a name for himself kept him in high spirits. He has been devoted to his daughter and Liyah. He even flew them out and declared his love to her. But of course, he was high the whole entire time. He has kept his promise to Jaida that he'd stay out of her business and let her grow up. Their bond has grown stronger.

Game

Game chose to settle down with Monica and make her his wife. She gave birth to their twins, one boy named Jake and a girl named Monique. They have both has stayed low key and is working on their blossoming careers in entertainment.

Michael

Michael was found in Las Vegas with a duffle bag full of drugs, two guns and money. He was found guilty for the murder of Monique. Using an alias the entire time, he was actually James White. A wanted felon in 7 different states. He was also proven to be the father of Peyton, Paige's daughter.

Keenon

Keenon has been anticipating the release of his debut album, which is due March 18, 2014. Despite his falling out with Jaida, he realized how much he has hurt her. He has accepted the fact that their on good terms. He's been spotted in numerous places and decided to take a brief vacation from all the touring and promotion and was seen with a beautiful young lady.

Jaida

Jaida awakens in Jamaica and finds herself alone. She takes a shower and reflects on the last few weeks. She's been promoted to head photographer at The Source. Getting out of the shower, she leaves and walks along the ocean line as the water hits her feet. Closing her eyes, she reminisces on finally becoming the woman she deserved to be. She sees that she's been out here for hours and that the sun was setting soon. She continued to stand there until she felt his arms wrap around her and she smiles. She turns around and proudly says six of the most loving words she could ever say 'I love you so much Keenon.' He nods and kisses her forehead while holding her closer as they walked back to the hotel where they spent more time together before they both were due back to their professions. They both decided that their love for one another was way too deep for one another and decided to give their relationship another shot.

This girl has finally became a woman but her story doesn't stop there. Stay tuned to see what happens in the future.

Sequel coming soon....