Chapter 1

'This is going to be interesting.' You mumble to yourself as you stand in front of the homestead in the middle of the night while it was pouring rain around you, making walking a wet and uncomfortable experience.

You will have to be livening at this homestead for a couple of weeks, whilst you work on taking  down the man who killed your family when you were just three years of age. Hes name is Charles Lee.

A Family friend had toke you before Charles Lee killed your family. Her name is Mary. Your parents told her to babysit you whilst they and your seven year old brother went to a play for the night. Your parents were assassins. One of the best at that. And, so was your babysitter. After she found out they were murdered, she toke you in and raised you to be deadly and almost emotionless. To never have complete confidence in anything or anyone but yourself. But, you found a way to have some love and kindness in your hart. Mary, your mentor, tried to rid you of it. Mary saw it as a weakness at the start, but you are friends with her and she friends with you. Mary loves you like a daughter and turned that love and kindness into a weapon of its own. She stilled trained you hard in the American colonies and in a lot of martial arts, weapons, and hunting, to take care of yourself against anything and to take care of innocent people.

So you begin to walk up the steps to the nice Wodden doors in between two pillars. The right one with a strange tomahawk sticking out of it. You looked and it and walked towards it, sharpening your eyes to take a closer look at it. You were intrigued it looked like a natives tomahawk. You wondered why it was there. Was this homestead attack by natives recently. You lifted up your hand to touch the smooth looking wood of the handle. When you suddenly heard the door being quickly opened. The sound was unexpected and caused you to take a sharp breath in and to sit back in a fighting stance ready for the person if it decided to attack.

With sharp and glaring eyes you looked towards your assumed opponent. What you didn't assume was to be faced with another brother of the brotherhood. You were told that there was only an old African American man how occupied this homestead. You look up at the tall, dark skinned, big brown eyed attractive man from underneath your drawn up hood. You assumed he is a native from around this aera. You relaxed when you saw his hood was down and that he hadn't drawn a weapon at you. He had a kind face and was looking over you and your body in a curious way. This had your face heat up under your hood.

'May I help you?' He asked returning he's gaze to your hooded (y/e/c) eyes.

'Um... Yes. I need to speak with Achilles Davenport.' You said in a low and quite voice with your hooded face starting to calm down from your blushes. Why in the seven hells am I blushing. You thought to yourself. 

'He is upstairs. Does he expected you?' The assassin questioned.

' I believe so.' You answered in a business quite type voice.

'Come in, I will retrieve him for you. And if I may say, you don't have to keep your hood up here brother.' The assassin says opening the door wider for you to enter.

You take off your hood and let your (y/h/l) (y/h/c) hair cover your feminine neck and shoulders.

You look up to the assassin, and see his eyes widen and a small pink tint cover his high cheek bones. At this you just look at the ground and move to enter the room.

'I'm sorry, I did'n...' The assassin move in front of you to make sure you hear what he says, but he never got to finish he's sentence.

'Don't worry about it.' You say side stepping around he's body to get in.

He lets you inside. 'dammit.' You hear him say under his breath, almost missing the words. 'I'll be right back in a short while.' He excuses him self to retrieve Achilles for you to talk to him.