Chapter 51

*republishing because the update thingy was all messed up ??? Wattpad has no chill, sorry Wattpad ILY but YAH*

~~~Author's Notes~~~

1.TO LOVE HAS A NEW COVER!!!!!! It's kinda dark and I like it.

^just thought everyone should know

BUT HIII I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY AND SO LITTLE SPACE TO SAY IT SO OKAY THREE TWO ONE-

2.I have a new obsession with Dan and Phil on YouTube!!! Like obsession to the point where I want all of their merch for Christmas!!!! I'm second guessing my life choices, but moving on!

3.People kinda like "Everything I Didn't Say"!!!??? YAYYY! That makes me happy.

4. I'd just like to thank trintrinny for making AN AMAZING MASTERPIECE FOR TO LOVE! I added it at the beginning of this chapter. She's so sweet and so talented, and you should really give her fanfic a read, its great! Better than mine and she's on like chapter three, haha.

5. MADE IN THE A.M. DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY MORE?

And 6. I'd like to quickly, or if you know me, not so quickly, talk about something that I've been avoiding for like 51 chapters, haha. This sounds deep and dark but really it's nothing like that. I just don't wanna say it, but I'm sure some people have figured it out??

Okay so, I named the main character in my fanfic after myself. My name is also Brianne.

And that sounds so weird and creepy, like I'm writing about myself? No, I'm really not. I meant this fictional "Brianne" to be a better version of myself. I wanted to be able to relate to the character and I felt that if I named the character Brianne I would be more attached to it, seeing that it's "me." And it's kinda odd, but that's how I want everyone to feel when reading my story, that the main character is attainable. That she isn't a perfect person.

And honestly, I didn't, at the time, really think people would actually read my story, so I thought nothing of naming the character after myself. Now that To Love is like a thing, with actual people reading it, it's weird. But I really just wasn't creative enough to think of a different name.

So that's what I have to say about that. The character is not me, she's just a better version of who I want to be. I have more to say on the topic of the characters in To Love, but I'll save that for another time.

WOW that was a lot, I'm sorry for throwing all of that at you. I really feel like I'm forgetting stuff too, oh no. HOPEFULLY I'LL REMEMBER ANYWAY, ILY AND ENJOY!! I sound like I'm a waitress. Sorry, CONTINUE!

~~~~~~

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

I sat down in a chair that had been pulled up beside the bed of the still unconscious newbie. Or the still unconscious Teresa.

I saw her in my vision. I spoke to her before the maze. And if I remember her then I can only think that maybe she will remember me.

"I'll be back, just using the bathroom," Jeff announced to me, as he left the room, "Try not to lose her, while I'm gone. You're still on probation."

I wanted to scream, but I only mumbled a quick, "I won't," with an eye roll.

How much could happen while he was gone, honestly? The girl was passed out. And Newt was in a meeting with all of the Keepers. What could possibly go wrong?

This'll be easy.

I felt odd sitting beside this bed, just as I had a month ago, with Newt. I felt reminiscent. I felt sorrowful. I felt melancholy. I felt tired. My eyes felt heavy like I couldn't keep them open. So I stood from my seat and strode over to the window.