Chapter Sixteen: No Room

16) has more products and things in the bathroom cabinet than you do. Don't expect much room for your stuff.

I was moving my things in and had gotten to the part of unpacking where I needed to find a space for my toilettries. The obvious spot is the bathroom, right?

Well you can't keep them there.

Josh has more toilettries than me. And they completely fill the bathroom cabinet. I didn't know what to do. Should I take some of them out to make room for mine?

"Josh!!!!" I screamed.

He came flying down the hall, probably thinking that something was wrong.

"What? What's wrong? What do you need?" He asked.

"What am I supposed to do with my stuff?"

"Put it somewhere else." He suggested.

"No. I need space for my stuff." I argued.

"Well so do I." He turned and walked away. He obviously didn't want to argue.

And if he didn't want to, then I did.

"I'm not done with you." I followed after him. "I'm not done arguing."

"Well I am!"

"I want you to move at least some of your stuff."

"No."

"Why not?"

"'Cause my stuff was there first."

"I said only to move some of it. Not all of it. I need a place for my stuff."

"Put it back in the box it came in. Easy."

"I'm not gonna do that."

"Well I'm not gonna move my stuff." He walked out of the apartment. I think he was just trying to get away from me. But he forgot his keys.

I locked the door behind him.

"I'm not gonna unlock this door."

"Slide the keys under it then."

"Why would I do that?"

"'Cause your gonna be nice to me."

"No. You what I am gonna do?" I asked.

"What?"

"You know."

I ran off and moved his stuff out of the cabinet and my stuff into it. And I put a combination lock on the cabinet. It's a pain to open when I need to get in there. But it's so worth it. As for his stuff... it's in the box that I brought my stuff in. And it's sitting under his bed.

A/N: sorry for not updating. You guys are probably so mad at me. I've just been so busy with school that things got a little out of control and I had to stop for a bit. So once again I give you a sincere apology. I'm gonna try to find a regular pattern to publish things. Let's say once a week. Okay? Okay? Great. Also, just for you guys, I'm going to publish a few chapters within the next couple of days. Or at least try to. so....? As you can probably tell by now, the order in which things are happening is not chronological. It just happens randomly. There really is no specific order. If you find it confusing in any way, I am terribly sorry. Don't forget to comment!!! Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: don't own these characters :(

Follow, vote, comment.

PS- Thank you so so so so so so much for all the views and votes. And I finally got comments!!!!! Only three but it's a start. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll start a chain reaction of comments. Also, don't forget to follow me and check out some of my other stories. Thanks again!!!