Car Ride

AU: Stiles, Derek and their daughter are taking a family holiday to Disneyland...

"Dad! How long left?" Whined Alice, her head resting on Stiles' shoulder.

"Not long, sweetheart." Smiled Derek from the front seats.

"I can't believe you made me sit in the back with you." Grumbled Stiles, but when his daughter's adorable little puppy dog eyes looked up at him he couldn't help but crack a smile.

"You know you love me." Teased Alice, smiling. She was 10 now, and they were taking a trip to Disney Land. The only flight to Florida was an airport about four hours from Beacon Hills; the car ride was dragging.

"I do. I love you very much." Cooed Stiles, pouting his lips, waiting for a kiss from Alice, which she soon planted on his nose with a giggle.

"Ahem." Coughed Derek from the front of the car.

Stiles sighed with a grin. "We love you too, sweetie." He said, leaning forward and taking Derek's spare hand.

"I love you both." Derek quietly replied, a huge smirk playing on his lips.

Moments later, Derek turned up the radio to a song the three of them often listened to. What makes you beautiful by One Direction. (A/N I don't like 1D but I feel like Stiles would somehow know all the words)

Stiles would never admit this, but this particular song was one of his favourites. He nodded his head and sang terribly to the music, using his water bottle as a fake microphone, making Alice collapsed in heaps of giggles. She playfully hit him.

"Stop, daddy! You can't sing!" She laughed, trying to hold a hand over her dad's mouth, to which he carried on singing despite his voice being muffled. She moved her hand away and his mouth hung open in shock.

"What?!" He yelled dramatically, his hand on his chest in a pretend-hurt way. Alice laughed again, before sighing and leaning back on his chest, her face nuzzled into his plaid shirt. Derek chuckled at his family, watching them through the car mirror.

Stiles wrapped his arm around his daughters tiny shoulders and subconsciously played with her long, dark hair, twirling it around his fingers. She eventually fell asleep, her arms wrapped around him, and so did he.