Chapter 3

Emily's pov

The boys had left 3 hours ago and I was nervous. Happy had to come back. He had to. So did the other boys. They were my family. The club was my home and family now. I was just about to walk around the room again like I had already done a million times tonight despite Wendy's protests when Chibs and Tig burst though the door with Happy's body hanging between them.

I rushed over to them and saw that his head was bleeding. "He's okay. He took a knock to the head and was knocked out. He'll wake up any minute now." Chibs said as he placed Happy in a chair and I looked at him. Chibs was injured on his side and Tig had a cut on his collar bone.

"Thank god you two are alright." I kissed each of their cheeks and they smiled. The rest of the club was walking in and I hugged each of them just to make sure they were all okay. Most of the boys left almost immediately. To go home and rest after the long night. The only ones left were Tig and the Prospect. The prospect only stayed because he promised to take Wendy and the boys home. Tig wanted to make sure Happy was okay.

Tig crouched in front of Happy and gently slapped his face. Happy gently groaned and opened his eyes for a second.

"For fucks sake Tig. Your face is not the first thing I want to see when I wake up." Happy groaned again and closed his eyes. Tig laughed and hit his friends back, causing happy to wince.

"I'm out. Goodnight boys and girls." Tig chuckled and winked at me.

"Bye Tiggy." I smiled and crouched in front of Happy.

"That's a face I want to see when I wake up." Happy smiled and I laughed.

"How's your head?" I asked as he sat forward.

"It's okay." He never dropped eye contact with me.

"I'm glad you're safe." I smiled and I placed my hand on his face. I stood up and grabbed a few gauze pads from the first aid kit. The cut wasn't large but it still bled. I gently cleaned the cut while Happy sat quietly. Once I was done I threw away the gauze pads and cleaned up until I felt Happy's hands on my hips. He pulled me back against him and I felt his hard on against my bum.

"I think you owe me one." Happy kissed my shoulder gently. I turned around in his arms.

"Is that so?" I questioned and he smirked. He gently kissed me picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.

***

I woke up when I felt Happy's arm laying across my waist and I smiled.

"Morning." His already deep and rough voice purred in my ear and my body shivered. Happy usually disappeared before I woke up.

"Morning Happy." I rolled over so that our bare chests were against each other's and his arms wrapped around my body. I bought my hand up to his chest and traced the lines on one of his many tattoos.

"How are you feeling?" Happy asked.

"Sore. As usual." I laughed gently.

"I'm sorry." Happy kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Careful Happy. You're getting soft." I looked up at him and he smirked.

"Soft?" He asked and quickly flipped over so that he at my hands pinned above my head and I couldn't move. "You're making me soft Darling." Happy leant down close to my face. My breathing began to shake as my heart raced. He let go of my hands and stood up. He walked over and picked up his boxers. "Come on. We're going for a ride." Happy said as he buckled up his jeans. I sat up and sighed. I looked down at he purple marks that covered my body and smiled as I remembered last night. The way his lips ran over my skin. The way he hit every spot perfectly and made the pleasure wash over me like a tsunami. "Baby?" Happy hummed as he walked over to me.

"Sorry I got distracted." I laughed. He just smirked and sat next to me.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Happy, not now." I closed my eyes and he laughed.

"Come on. Let's go." He kissed my lips gently and I blushed like a school girl. I got dressed as soon as I could and walked out to the front of the shop where I found Happy, Nero, Wendy and Thomas. Abel was at school.

"Hey beauty." Nero kissed my cheek.

"Hey Nero." I smiled and watched as Happy held Thomas and kissed his small cheeks. Happy looked at me with a huge smile and handed Thomas back to Wendy.

"We're going out for a few hours." Happy put his arm around my shoulders and I could feel the blush sneak into my cheeks as Wendy smiled at me.

"Have fun." Wendy winked and Happy lead me out the front to his bike. He placed a helmet securely on my head and smiled.

"Adorable." Happy chuckled and I rolled my eyes. He put his own helmet on and I sat behind him, my arms around his waist so I wouldn't fall off. I remember when I was young, 8 or 9, my uncle used to take me on rides on his Harley, I used to fall asleep with my arms around his stomach and my head on his back. The sound and the feeling calmed me down.

It took Happy and I about 30 minutes to get where he wanted to go but it was worth it. It must have been on a mountain of some type because as we looked out we had a view of charming and the land around it. It was beautiful. Happy took my hand in his and lead me to a chair that was close by. My hair was messy from my helmet but I didn't mind.

"Em?" Happy said after a while and I looked at him. "Do I scare you?" He asked and I frowned.

"Why would you scare me Hap?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Because I kill people." He said and I chuckled. "What's so funny?" It was his turn to frown. I put my hand on the back of his neck.

"You scare me when you put yourself in danger like last night." I whispered. "You don't scare me because you kill people Hap." I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him passionately, earning a groan to erupt from his throat. He gently pulled back, leaving his arm around my waist.

"Do I hurt you?" He asked, obviously talking about last night and this morning.

"In a good way." I said, expecting him to smirk or smile but he didn't. "No hap. You've never hurt me." I pulled my arm away from his neck and placed it in my lap. I noticed some bruising from his finger tips and I covered it with my hand, but it Happy already noticed. He looked at my hands and then out at the view with a thoughtful face. I moved myself closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder, my arms around him. "Happy?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"Iloveyou." I said quickly in hopes he wouldn't understand.

"I love you." He said and kissed the top of my head. My heart raced as he spoke. "You didn't expect me to say it did you?" Happy laughed and I shook my head, not trusting my own voice. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

He loved me.