One Shot-Discovery

DISCOVERY

I had taken a short nap on the couch, and once I had awoken I saw that Murphy was missing from my side. A fuzzy blanket was thrown over me, and my shoes were on the floor where I last saw Murphy.

From the second I woke up, I could already say I was feeling so much better, and it didn't strain my lungs to breath! My energy levels were much higher, and I could say for the first time in ages I felt like eating something.

"Murphy?" I croaked out, but there was no response. I escaped from the blanket, and immediately noticed that Murphy had adjusted the thermostat to where I didn't need my coat; I tossed my black jacket on the white chair next to the couch so now I was just wearing my jeans and black and maroon, three-quarter sleeve t-shirt.

Then, I carefully sat up, and got off the couch to look for Murphy. I quietly walked down the hallway, and at the very end of the long hallway with multiple tangents was a door with the lights on inside. To find out if Murphy was inside, I peered inside, and discovered that it was a bedroom.

"Murphy?" I asked quietly.

From the bathroom, Murphy emerged shirtless and in a new set of clothes. When he caught sight of me, he smiled and said happily, "Hey. I'm glad you're feeling better."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and I smiled, "Yeah. How long was I out?"

Murphy shrugged, "Hour and a half, maybe two."

"I feel really good," I smirked, "if you know what I mean."

He raised his eyebrow, and smirked in reply, "I'm liking this idea." Murphy climbed into bed, and was cuddled up next to me. "But," He explained running his hand up my leg, "You really should be resting."

"You're no fun," I pouted.

Murphy kissed my neck, "What is fun and energy-saving is finding some new clothes for you."

Murphy kept pulling out men's t-shirts to see if I liked them, but they were all so huge in my skinny frame. He threw a black shirt at me, and on it was a picture of a cartoon A-bomb going off and the words: Dookie and Green Day.

"I might need some pants," I smirked.

He laughed, "No you don't. I want to see your butt constantly."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "Can you at least help me get undressed?" I sighed, but I had a great plan to get exactly what I wanted.

Murphy chuckled, and then he sat down on his side of the bed next to me. He started with my black jeans by unbuttoning them and taking them off, next my maroon and grey shirt that was absolutely filthy, but then I suddenly climbed onto his lap and pushed him onto the bed.

"Johnathan," I smirked resting my elbows next to his head, and Murphy placed his hands on my butt, "By know you should know that I always get my way."