Chapter One

UPDATE: There is an updated version of this story now from 2017. In my humble author opinion it sucks a lot less than this. If you're a new reader (or even a rereader) please check that one out instead and erase this one from your memories hahaha. You can find it on my profile!

This story is also available in the male protagonist Christian's point of view. It's called Better Than Me and is completed!

***

Please note that the Wattpad version of this is a rough draft written when I was 14. There are a few discrepencies and errors that have been addressed in the improved version that I'm obsessively working on. If you find anything weird, feel free to point it out just in case I missed something, but just keep this in mind as you're reading! Thanks! =D

***

Made a new trailer for this story that I like waaaay more than the other one I made. I found some clips of Adam Gregory this time and oh, God did I have a good time making this one.... *cough*

Check it out! The video is on the side under multimedia.

I mean, not to pressure you into it or anything, but did I mention there are several shirtless parts? (Very, very nice shirtless parts, mind you.) No? Okay. If that's not enough to get you to click, nothing will ever be.

***

One last (more recent) announcement: I'm currently working on Christian's point of view of this story for anyone who wants to get inside his twisted little head! It's called Better Than Me and can be found on my profile.

***

Better Than Revenge

Chapter One

Most people tended to be scared of things like heights, spiders, clowns, or maybe failure. Normal things, you know?

Not me.

I was scared of asking my best friend Tori if she wanted to go see a movie.

Why, you ask, did I have such a ridiculous fear? The answer could be summed up into two words.

Christian. Ryder.

Who is Christian Ryder? If you had to ask, then you probably lived under a rock, or you must genuinely not have cared about looks, fame or money.

If you had to ask, for whatever reason, then you were officially my new best friend.

Christian Ryder was the guy all of the girls wanted. He was the guy all of the guys wanted to be. He was the guy you would love to show off to your friends. He was the guy you would love to bring home to your parents.

Christian Ryder was the person I hated most in this world. So I tended to try to avoid him at all costs.

This wasn't exactly easy to do though, unfortunately for me, because nearly every time Tori and I decided to go see a movie, I had to put up with seeing his stupid face.

He's just one guy. It can't be that hard to avoid him, can it?

Wrong!

See, my problem was a little bit bigger than you would expect. I couldn't avoid seeing him at the movies by just going to a different movie theater. No, I wasn't that lucky. The only way to avoid seeing him at the movies would be to go to a different country. No, a different continent!

The reason for this? Christian Ryder was Hollywood's latest heartthrob, the hottest actor of the moment.

There's an easy way to fix this, you know. Just don't watch his movies. Simple as that.