JASON

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MY MOTHER?" ANNABETH ASKED ATHENA.

" Annabeth i didn't knew this. I am really sorry for all my mistake." Athena said in a defeated tone

"Wow! So you ask for forgiveness and i will just forgive me. MOM YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON AND JUST FOR A MISTAKE THAT HE LOVED ME. YOU ARE MORE A MONSTER THAN A MOTHER.YOU CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. WHEN YOU CANNOT HANDLE SO MANY KIDS THEN WHY THE HELL YOU GIVE BIRTH TO THEM. JUST SO THAT THEY CAN FIGHT FOR YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT PERCY UNDERSTOOD ME BETTER THAN YOU. HE WAS THERE ENTIRE TIME AND YOU JUST SIMPLY REJECTED HIM JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID FIGHT WITH HIS FATHER. I AM REALLY FEEL SHAMEFUL TO CALL YOU MY MOTHER ATHENA. NOW DISOWN ME NOW. AT LEAST I  CAN BE HAPPY THAT I NEVER HAD  A REAL MOTHER." Annabeth yelled at her mother.

Athena was jut crying her tears were flowing like anything.

"Poseidon all right I apologize for my mother's mistake. Please bring Percy   to me for some moment. I can make him understand . We will be together forever. He promised me." Annabeth said and fell no her knees and started crying.

Thalia went to her and gave her a hug. Even Thalia's cheeks were wet of the tears.

Kristen was just staring at the water probably looking for her brother.

Suddenly she fell back. 

Malcolm ran to him.

" What happened?" Leo asked.

"I don't know" Malcolm sounded worried.

"I know" Poseidon said.

We all turned to see Poseidon.

He went near the lake and touched it.

He turned back to us and cleared his throat.

"HERE I POSEIDON, GOD OF SEA, PRESENT MY ONLY SON PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON AS A SACRIFICE TO ATHENA AS TO END THIS WAR PEACEFULLY. I KEPT MY PROMISES."Poseidon said and turned back to the water.

Slowly water became voilent.

"NOOOOOOO" Annabeth cried.

Thalia and Calypso were holding her back from going anywhere near the water.

Water started forming in Tornado and on the top of tornado stood Percy Jackson

"Percy please" Annabeth pleaded but i was not able to hear her clearly because of strong wind and i think even Percy was not able to hear her.

Slowly wind became more voilent and with every second we were getting tensed of what will happen the very next moment.

But the most creepy part was Percy was smiling there.

I think even My father noticed it and ordered Iris "Can you show us what he is thinking? because he is  smiling as if he is getting some reward." My father shouted in the strong wind.

Iris nodded and again mist started forming.

mist showed

"Guys I am going to Olympus. I have some surprise for my Wise girl." Percy winked at us and turned at kissed Annabeth. I think that was their last kiss.Scene started changing

Annabeth was hanging by the  rock and Tartarus was pulling her. Percy took her hand and fell with her in the pit "As long as we are together" that's what Percy said.Scene again changed

Annabeth came and judo flipped  Percy and now she was on him "Don't you dare to leave me again" Annabeth said. Percy just groaned and said "Never as long as we are together " and kissed her. Again scene changed.

"I love you Annabeth"Percy was thrown in water after that. He formed a bubble around him and Annabeth and kissed her straight on the lips. Again scene changed.

Percy gave Annabeth her Yankees cap and said" be careful ". Annabeth came near him and kissed hi on his cheeks. I guess this was the first time Annabeth showed some feeling for Percy.

Suddenly screen went completely black.

We all turned to see Percy was now knelling down on his knees and he was sweating now.

His smile melted.

"PERCY PLEASE. NO PERCY. PLEASE. I STILL LOVE YOU . PERCY PLEASE" Annabeth cried out loud.

After some seconds he again smiled and we all turned to see the mist screen.

A blonde princess curl hair appeared on the screen. Slowly  Annabeth's face came in the view and she said " You know you drool when you sleep"

FIRST EVER WORDS SAID BY ANNABETH CHASE TO PERCY JACKSON.

We heard a loud groan and then Percy held up his hand and opened his eyes first time and looked in Annabeth's eyes which only said"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU".

The he cried out loud and KA-BOOM.

A blast that threw us away from the water.

For a second nothing happened.

"NOOOOOOO" Annabeth yelled out loud and ran to the lake.

She dived in the water to search for Percy.

She didn't come out of water for long time.

"POSEIDON HELP MY DAUGHTER PLEASE" Athena said in a worried tone with urgency.

Poseidon just smiled and said "You know what my son asked just before his death"

Athena didn't respond.

"Give Annabeth power to breath underwater because she loves sea creatures" Poseidon said to Athena.
After some seconds Annabeth came out completely dry.
Her eyes were red of tears.
She didn't speak a word and went straight to her cabin.
Slowly everyone dispersed and also all the gods.

I stared at the lake when just now my friend vanished.

So here is the last chapter.
Only epilogue is left so please be with me for the last bit.
Please do vote and comment and share