Left Behind

In a way, Jisoo kind of saw it coming. The way Jeonghan would act, the way he distanced himself. The way things began to change. The hugs and stares that were at one point only meant for him were now directed to Seungcheol. In a way, it broke his heart. So he wrote down some of the priceless memories with Jeonghan.

Somewhere along the way though, he moved on. Even after being left behind.

***

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone from Seventeen. Please understand this is pure fiction. Fanfiction, to be exact. Anything they do or say does not mean they do this in real life. Hell, in my story, they're not even trainees of any sort.

All rights reserved © Sure, I don't own anyone from the group, but I do own the ideas. All chapters, epilogues, prologues, or any associated content with Left Behind are all in fact COPYRIGHTED to me, Jay or animenbands. Steal my idea or use my work without my given permission and we can take this to court. So please don't do anything so we can get along well.

***

Table of Contents:
• The day I met you (1A)
• Hansol (1B)
• My first basketball game (2A)
• Hansol's basketball game (2B)
• Lying Angel (3A)
• Screw you (3B)
• Sleepover, my first one ever (4A)
• Starbucks with you, him, and my buddy (4B)
• Confession from you (5A)
• I didn't know (5B)
• Admitting ai like you (6A)
• Sorry (6B)
• My first kiss (7A)
• Take the pain away (7B)
• I'm terrified (8A)
• Don't apologize (8B)
• Coming out (9A)
• Sleeping together (9B)
• Janitor's closet (10A)
• Sing to me and I'll sing to you (10B)
• Winky faces (11A)
• Selca (11B)
• Chocolates over you (12A)
• Slowly, gently (12B)
• Hot and sweaty (13A) [!]
• Thank you, but no (13B)
• I'm in love...I think (14A)
• This isn't a store! (14B)
• What's going on? (15A)
• Please, don't (15B)
• Don't worry, I'm fine (16A)
• Don't worry, I'm fine (16B)

***

In total there are sixteen chapters if you think about it. The letters beside each chapter (A or B) represent the past and present. A represents the past and B represents the present. Please don't forget this. This will be a very short book, so no complains about the short chapters because that's the point. For them to be nice and short but meaningful. On top of that, please realize that chapters that have A next to them are the chapters written in Jisoo's journal. Chapters that are labelled with a B, are parts that will be narrated by Jisoo, those chapters are NOT in his journal. Please don't forget this.

Updates; Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's ;)

By the way, the picture at the top is the art work that inspired the idea of this story. So thank you, artist, for such an amazing story idea.

Started: in the beginning of 2015's December
Ended: by then end of 2015's December
Edited: July 31st, 2016