Prologue

Alright, so this is my stand alone sequel to Four Months. It's Landon's story and his alone. Of course Galen and Jeremy will still be featured since they're his parents. I hope you guys like!

WARNING: NOT EDITED

'Sing me to sleep, sing me to sleep, I'm tired and I, I want to go to bed..'

The Smiths "Asleep"

***Landon's POV***

Music slowly filled the room and my eyes in response drew shut slowly.

This was my nightly routine. I'd get ready for bed, put a glass of water on my nightstand and turn on my stereo system real low so I could fall asleep to music. It was the only way I could get some good quality rest in this crazy house I called my home. I also left my window open so I could smell the night time breeze which settled me even more.

"Landon!"

I jerked awake at the whispered scream and internally groaned as I recognized the voice as Lia's. Looking around my room a few moments for her, my sleep hazy brain finally connected that it came from outside. Hopping out of bed, I shuffled to my window to see my sister dressed in a form fitting knee high blue dress and strappy heels. Her ash blond hair was curled and out so that it stopped at the small of her back and her hands were propped on her hips. Gazing up at me with her impatient gray eyes she frowned. "Come on!" She hissed and looked around to make sure no one heard her. "We're gonna be late!"

My brows drew together and I rubbed my eyes in thought. Late to what? Knowing that asking her now might wake up mom and dad eventually, I threw on my black jeans and a white tee along with throwing on my chucks before opening my window more so that I could crouch on the ledge. Taking a deep centering breath, I jumped from my second story window and landed a few feet from her. As soon as I straightened out she grabbed the collar of my shirt and started pulling me to our Mini Cooper tossing me the keys and I snagged them before they hit the ground. We both got in and I started the car and peeled out onto the road driving straight.

"Lia, where are we--"

"A party! Our first party, without dad needing to do a background check on everyone and mom worrying all night about what time we'd get home. Fuck yes!" She fist pumped excitedly and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom doesn't worry that much, he let's us do pretty much what we want as long as we're safe," I reasoned. "And dad..yeah, you're probably right about that I suppose." Out of the two of them, dad was the over protective one. Especially over Lia. She was a total daddy's girl and she knew it. And knew how to take advantage of it. The time on the dashboard read twelve forty five am and I blinked.

"Lia, we have school tomorrow." She waved her hand.

"Landon, don't be a stick in the mud. We're teenagers for Goddess sake. Live a little!" She joked and began to tell me directions since I had no idea where we were headed. Within fifteen minutes we were parked outside a large house that had music blaring so loud I felt my body vibrate. Lia clapped her hands excitedly and my heart softened. Despite the crazy adventures she always dragged me to, it always pleased me to see her happy.

Walking up to the door minutes later she knocked on it and Dylan opened it. His blue eyes widened in surprise and he laughed while holding a red plastic cup in his hand. "Amelia! You made it!" The future Alpha of the Mystic Creek pack draped his arms around my sister's shoulders and drew her inside. I followed silently behind.

"Does Aunt Lily know you're here?" She teased and Dylan sheepishly shook his curly blond head he inherited from his father.

"Does Uncle Galen know you're here?" He retorted with a raised eyebrow and Lia shook her head too. The house was filled with dancing weres and humans and I felt instantly out of place as Lia and Dylan disappeared into the kitchen. I wasn't one for social events like this. There was a makeshift stage in the center of the living room, a few guys setting up their equipment and pulling out their guitars. One of them tried adjusting the mic but the feedback caused a loud screech interrupting the music already playing. People murmured in displeasure and I winced because of my sensitive hearing. The guy blushed but gave a charming smile to the guests staring at him in irritation.

"Sorry about that guys," he said into the mic. "But we'll be ready to play soon enough."

He grinned again and returned to fixing the stand. I squeezed in pass a couple making out, it looked like the guy was trying to swallow her, and sat down on the couch ready for a long night. A few minutes later Lia came back alone with a small pout on her face and two drinks in her hand. She spotted me and sat down next to me.

"Here," she muttered and I grabbed the drink and set it aside not intending to drink it at all. She gaze strayed over to the corner where Dylan and his girlfriend of this week were pressed against each other talking and pecking each other's lips periodically. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her. Though she was proud and would never admit it, she liked Dylan and I'm pretty sure he liked her back. They just avoided dating in the past because we were all only sixteen and didn't know who our mates would be until we turned eighteen. They didn't want to hurt each other if they weren't mates but they jealously sulked whenever one of them started dating someone else. "I'm okay," she assured me tearing her eyes away from the couple scoping the room before settling on that guy on the stage. A grin spread across her face like a cat spotting a canary that was within reach.

I studied him more since he'd probably be messing around with Lia at the end of the night, making the protective brother in me stand at attention. He stood around six feet if I wasn't mistaken and had long should length brown hair that was pulled in a ponytail. His nails were painted black and his light brown eyes were focused on tuning his guitar now. Wearing a black tank top and jeans with wrist bands adorning his wrists he looked like a typical rocker, maybe a lead singer.

"Hey," he spoke into the mic again and someone cut off the music. "I'm Nick and we are Downward Spiral," he gestured to the two band mates behind him. "Hope you guys enjoy!" He began to play the beginnings of Young The Giant's song Cough Syrup. His smooth voice was nice and light as he began to sing.

'Life's too short to even care at all, ohhh..'

People cheered and sang along and I gently hummed under my breath. They weren't to bad. They played well and it was a great cover. Nick's voice seemed perfect for this song and girls and some guys took notice, their gazes never leaving his face as he poured his all into the mic while his strumming the guitar. They played more songs over the next two hours before the party began winding down.

Lia thankfully wasn't drunk and I was ready to go home. The band was almost finished packing their things when Lia approached Nick giving him a flirtatious smile. "You guys were great tonight." Nick flushed at the compliment and gave her a wink.

"Thanks..." He trailed off looking at her with playful eyes.

"Amelia," she supplied.

"Thanks, Amelia." His eyes flickered to mine finally noticing I was there and he blinked. "Um, this your boyfriend?"

Her eyes looked at me and we both cringed. "No, this is my twin brother. I've never seen you around. Do you go to Raven Ridge High?"

"Yeah, I do actually, I'm a senior." A grade above us.

She grabbed his hand and scribbled on it with a sharpie she found in her purse. "Call me sometime 'kay?" He nodded and we made our way to the door passing Dylan when she suddenly called at Nick. "See you at school tomorrow!"

We drove back in silence and I stifled a yawn. We had school in a few hours and I was very tired. Lia squeaked loudly as I parked and I looked up to see mom and dad glaring at us from the porch of the manor.

Great.

***********************************

So, this prolouge was kinda uneventful but informational so...yeah. Here it is!

COMMENT IF YA WANT MOORE!! Maybe ;)

Sorry for grammar mistakes!