Author's Note

Please don't kill me in your disappointment that this is not an update. I just wanted to tell you that, first and foremost, no, I don't plan on abandoning this story or this series. And second, this past year a lot of stuff has happened that has hindered my writing time and updates...as you could probably tell...and I'm really sorry for that. 

I totally understand if you're peeved or disappointed, but I've also had lots of things going on, including moving into a new house, coming to terms with this stupid condition I developed, and other not so nice surprises. Like I said, I get it if you get tired and annoyed waiting...because I do too...but I hope I at least have your understanding. 

I want to finish this series soooooooooo bad already. I have it all planned out, so it's not like I don't know what's going to happen. The next chapter has 2.3k words typed out already, and I want to update by the end of the week. In fact, I'm going to work on the chapter right now. I just figured this message would reach more of you if I uploaded it to the story instead of sending it out through WP. 

Thanks for understanding, and thank you even more for you patience. I really, really appreciate all of you guys sticking it out here with me. <3