"I'll see you after school," I said with a small smile and she leans on giving a peck on my left cheek.

******************************************************

[Sky]

I hate this. I'm really confused right now. I like this guy for real I won't lie. But I literally don't know anything about him. This whole secrecy thing is not easy. Everytime I talk to him it's like I won't stop. I'd rather stayed up all night and day just to talk to him. There is nothing super exciting but I really enjoy his company but I just wish he could tell me who he is.

I'm starting to get sick of this whole back-and-forth game. It doesn't worth it at all he's going to leave this school for no longer and for sure he'll be leaving me behind so all I need is to move on before it's too late. My phone starts buzzing in my pocket I swear if it's him-

Dan: ayoo mama, sonic after school?

Me: sure, is Hayley coming?

Dan: no, how are you and your sugar daddy?

Me: I told him I need space to figure out

Dan: dear lord, you guys are TEXTING, how much more space you need?

Me: seriously shut up, you're not helping at all

Dan: MAKE ME

Me: why are you always so annoying?

Dan: why are you always so bitchy?

Me: I don't know how Hayley could stand you

Dan: I don't know how I could stand you

Me: bye asshole. I hope your phone taken away.

****

"What are you getting hoe,"

"Cheeseburger and regular coke"

"Emo,"

"Dipshit," I retort.

As we take a seat with our food, I check my phone for any text. Wait, why should I expect a text?

I told him I needed space. I get close to him and then I push him away. I'm just so fuck-up. No wonder he keeps his identity away from me.

"Oh, look Alex and his side bitch," I turn my head to the right and I see Alex and Taylor sitting down next to us.

"We should go,"

"Why? Wait I thought she's being dumped and now she's been taken back? What a trash,"

"Hey it's not nice to say that, Daniel," I spoke sarcastically.

"Whatever, that girl treats me like shit, now she's just a piece of trash with a rubbish man," I snorted. Dan starts laughing really loud and I notice Alex jerked his head to our direction. He immediately turned around and shifted his body

I can feel Taylor giving us the stink eye from her seat. It entertains me so much when she's annoyed. Mostly she will take her anger out on Alex and then Alex gets annoyed.

[Alex]

This isn't helping my moving on. She's here with Dan since it's Friday this is her usual spot to hang out with her friends how could I forgot? I wonder what her and Dan are laughing about.

Probably me.

"I'm glad you still wanna hang out with me." She scoots closer. "I miss you so much and all the good old days,"

I rubbed her hand. "Yeah, I miss you too," I said sheepishly.

"Seriously those two losers over there starts to aggravate me,"

"Just ignore them babe," I squeeze her hand briefly.

We're sitting here for almost a few minutes and Taylor won't stop talking about random shit.

Talking about how school has too much work for her to handle. She talked briefly about prom and grad bash and how she wants my opinion on her dress.

I ignore her most of the time with a simple answer while my mind trails on what Sky is talking about with Dan. She seems happy with her life without me bothering her.

I wonder does Dan know what happens or did he even told her it was me?

Of course not because would've said something. Dear lord, I wish Taylor would-

"Shut up,"

"What?" Did I say that outloud?

"Sorry, what did you say?" Taylor seems to absorbed with my lies. She shifts in her seat and huff.

"I was saying about my dress.. What color should I pick?"

Oh my lord. Shut up. Please.

Dan: yo

Me: sup'?

Dan: I'm just bored

Dan: are you and Taylor back together?

Me: Idk.. I mean we're really not "back together" yet

Dan: I thought you liked Sky?

Me: what else should I do when she doesn't

Dan: yeah right. Have you tried talking to her yet?

Me: she pushed me away

Dan: do you need help? Like should I talk to her?

Me: NO

Dan: calm down bruh. Fine I won't

Me: thanks.. for trying to help

Me: no problem bruh only because Hayley is obsessed over you

Dan: so I thought I'll look cool when being your friend

Me: oh..that's fucked up

Me: I'll date her

Dan: nahh bruh

Dan: stay on your own side with those two chicks you've got there