LEO

We all gathered at the beach. But by looking at the beach it was very much clear that there was nothing which can give us an idea of any party.

I guess Dionysus have not helped in arranging the party.

Poseidon's party is going to be a flop start.

But what really disturbed me is where in the Hades is Percy?

Percy went to meet his father and his father is here but he is not here.

I thought of going to his cabin.

But before I could return.

Annabeth asked the question to Poseidon " Lord Poseidon where is Percy? He told he went to meet you."

Poseidon just sighed and said " Typical daughter of Athena"

Before she could say anything else Drew again started crying and suddenly there were many flashes of light.

We turned to see all the Olympians and many other minor gods and goddesses whom we don't even know.

I guess party is really huge.

But without any preparation.

Hestia came and hugged Drew

What the Hades is this going on?

Drew most hated demigod is being hugged by best Olympian .

What actually Drew did that Chiron started crying when she cried?

What actually Drew did that Hestia had to come and give her a hug?

What is all this ?

And worst where the hell is Percy?

Won't he come to his own father's party?

Why is he not with Poseidon?

Is he kidnapped again?

My ADHD is high now.

My ADHD is on its peak.

Then the most surprising thing happened.

I swear on Styx you can never see this thing in your life again or you would have never seen this thing before.

Athena went to Poseidon and in front of all gods and demigods , she apologized.

" Poseidon, I am really sorry for all my deeds. We can still stop this. We can still help." Athena said.

" My son moree stubborn than me Athena. Even if I retreat. He won't. Moreover he cannot break the promise he sweared on Styx. So either way he will die" Poseidon said with a sad smile on his face.

Wait what?

But there were hundreds of demigods to voice my thoughts.

Both the camps were here and only one thing was there on every mind.
Unfortunately they all said same time.

" WHAT? "