The Leap

Mondy first day of school was filled with weird stares and a few nice people. Mondy second day was the same, and the days, weeks, and months after that. It was getting to the end of the year and everyone was getting ready for summer but Mondy was left out of the fun because they weren't the norm. Mondy had a met many people but didn't make any friends. Until they meet June, June was a funky rebel girl that minded her own business but was curious. June and Mondy became friends, June excepted Mondy easily and they fit together.
Mondy took a leap of faith in becoming friends because they had never had real friendship or relationship for that matter. June didn't care about pasts only about the present person so to her Mondy was just another person. Everybody has issues but it doesn't matter because we embrace them and move on.
They bonded and Vivian even approved of their friendship. They enjoyed each other's company and learned greatly from each other. June had a minor disease that only her close companions and family knew about, when Mondy found out they were worried about her. But June told them that she was fine so Mondy mind was eased.
In their third year of high school June and Mondy went to a dance together, stealing the dance floor. Some of the other highschoolers thought their relationship was odd and did not understand. People that don't understand are often lead to rash decisions and that hurts others. That's what happened to Mondy and June, the others started bullying Mondy and hurt them so that they had to take the last two months off of Junior year. Vivian wanted Mondy to stay home and be homeschooled again. June felt terrible even Mondy reassured her that it wasn't her fault and that the teens that did this were suspended. June continued to go to school and most everything started to go back to normal once Mondy left. But June would visit Mondy and they would do homework together.