13

Chapter 13
-
The next morning you were up early working on the roof, groaning you sit down from all the hard work you've done.

"Mommy?" You heard a soft voice.

Looking down you see Kyle still wearing his pjs and holding his stuffed fox.

"Hey Kyle! Sorry I couldn't make you breakfast I wanted to finish this up." You said apologizes to him.

"It's okay I'll eat some cereal." He said with a smile and ran back inside.

You sighed in relief as you got back to working on the roof.

-timeskip-

You got inside the house and say Kyle playing on the floor with his stuffed fox.

"Is the roof done mommy?" He asked standing up.

"No not yet." You replied, walking over to him you kissed his head and smiled. "Here help me set up the doors it's going to rain soon."

Kyle nodded and rushed over to the opened space, dragging a few doors he groans as he tried to hold it up.

You laughed and walked over as you grabbed it, "thanks." He said with a smile, smiling back you began to set things up.

After awhile the sky got grey and wind blew around.

"Alright Kyle go get some cups and bowls I wasn't able to finish the roof today so there might be a few leaks." You said looking out the window them back at him.

"Okay, mommy!" He said and rushed to the kitchen, you could hear the sound of dishes moving around and brews being opened and closed.

He came back with his hands full of cups, jars, and bowls. "Whoa!" He said almost falling over.

You helped him and set the stuff out.
"Storm is coming soon." You said and kissed his cheek as he giggled.

"We have to wait then?" He asked, you nodded. "Yes."

When you waited there was a soft knock on the door, "mommy..." Kyle said clinging to your leg.
No one has knocked on your door you were able to know the people that lived around from here but never got a visit.

"Stay here." You ordered and walked over to the door, sliding it open you looked up to see a young man with a blue sweater on, black jeans with some Converes on.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

He looked up causing you to smile, "stiles!!" You said happily as you pulled him into a hug.

"Hey!!" He said happily hugging back,
"How did you find us?" You asked a bit suspicious.

"Well my dad is a sheriff.." You chuckled. "Get inside there's a storm coming." You said letting him in and closing the door.

"Uncle stiles!!!" Kyle said as he rushed to stiles and hugs him, "hey there big guy! Look how much you grew!" He said messing up Kyle's hair.

Kyle lets out a fit of giggles as stiles and Kyle both talked for awhile.

Smiling at them you missed seeing Kyle this happy he's usually upset about voids death.

The sound of a voice brought you out of your thoughts, "mommy!" Kyle said.

"Hm? Yeah baby?" You replied crouching down to his level.

"Look what uncle stiles brought me!" He said happily holding up a stuffed wolf.

You smiled, "aww that's nice." You said sweetly.

"Now it's complete!" He squealed out.

"What complete?" You asked wondering what he meant.

"My stuff animal! The fox is daddy and now that I have a wolf it's you!!" He did happily and hugged the stuff wolf.

You smiled, "aww, Kyle.." You said bringing him into a hug. "I bet dad would love to see that." You whispered.

Letting him go stiles smiled and walked over to you, "I should get going." He said.

You stopped him before he could be able to even move from his spot. "Whoa! No way! Your not going out in a storm like the." You said pointing out the window to see the rain pouring down hard.

Stiles rubbed his neck, "I don't want to bother you..."

"You won't." You chuckled.

Turning around you see Kyle setting up the cups and bowls around the place making sure the place didn't flood up.

Stiles leans against the wall watching you and Kyle setting things up.

"Planning on taking Kyle to school?" Stiles asked helping out.

You shook your head, "not yet." You replied glancing at Kyle as he held his hand out, waiting for a drop of water to fall from the ceiling and hit the palm of his hand.

You chuckled as you watched him waiting for the water to drip down.

"If you want you can stay for the night it's going to be raining all day." You said looking at stiles.

"Yeah, I would love to. If you wouldn't mind?" He asked. "Yeah you can stay." You said with a smile.

"Thanks, y/n." You said with a smiling.

Smiling back at him you let out a small sigh thinking to yourself. If you should tell stiles the truth?

A/n
Yeah a new chapter!! Thanks for waiting guys!!

Also pray for Paris there's been 60 people dead today, 2 explosions, and they have 100 people as hostages and I feel really bad so please pray for them!!

Love you guys!💕