Where am i? ch. 2

You see a familiar blond and a very familiar old man."Wha..."Was all you can say before you jumped out of the bed.

"Well then it's good to see your not injured."Said the blonde."Wha...b-but...h-h-how?!?"You stuttered."Now before you say anything else I want you to know that you are 100% safe,your in a place called skyloft!"The blonde said.My name is Link and this is a friend of mine's father Gaepora!May I ask what your name is?"Asked the blonde."(y-y-y/n-n).(y-y/n) (l-l/n)"You stuttered.you couldn't believe it.You were in your own game.That means you get to see Ghirahim in HD.You blushed at the thought of Ghirahim and Link noticed.

"Thinking of someone (y/n)?"Asked Link."N-no!"You yelled and puffed out your cheeks as if you were a little child that was pissed off.Then Gaepora finally spoke."Well then (y/n) if your ganna be staying here your ganna have to sign up to be in the academy if you want?"

You were confused and tried to think about a way to get to the surface to meet Ghirahim, but then it smacked you right in the face.You decided to steal Links loftwing and ride it to the surface.He wouldn't be mad...right?The first thing you were ganna do  is hide his loftwing but your ganna need help if you want to hide the bird.And the person who's ganna help you is Groose and his crew."can I ask you a question?"You said.Link nodded."When is the wing ceremony?"You asked."Four days"Perfect."Can I have a room I would like to sign up for the academy."You said.Gaepora was so thrilled he literally jumped up and when he hit the ground it was like a 5 second earthquake."I'm so happy to have another knight trainee in our academy!"Gaepora yelled.

~______le time skip_____~

When you got to your room you went to the wardrobe and found a red rupee(20).You the checked outside your door and checked to see if Link or Gaepora were in the halls.Luckily they weren't. You sneaked over to Groose's room and knocked on his door."Who is it~!?Groose sung.You did the manliest voice you could ever do."Horwell."He opened the door."Hey your not Horwell."Groose frowned."Listen I need your help with something."You requested."If it's to study you got the wrong person."
"Oh it's something you'll love to hear."you evily grinned."Go on"
"I have to come inside"
He took a step back to let you inside and sat on his bed.
"Explain"

______________

OMIGAWD WHY DO I KEEP DOING CLIFFHANGERS AGSVHSDJDV
Anyway...Yes I drew the picture if your ganna borrow it at least ask first.
Roses are blood
Violets are sky
I don't own skyward sword
So you don't sue