11 | Revenge*

Chapter Eleven: Revenge

"She did what?!" exclaimed James, shock colouring his voice, from the infirmary bed

Remus nodded his head grimly.

James groaned, and dragged a hand down his face as he slouched down in his seat.

"I should've known..." muttered James before having what Remus deemed a mini-murder session with the pillow.

"What're you going to do, James?" squeaked Peter from one side of the room.

"What?" asked James, confused.

"He's right," said Sirius, finally speaking up with a devilish expression on his face. "We need to get her back."

Remus smirked, something which James jumped at when he saw.

"I've got the perfect idea."

***

Lily was in the library with Ashley (or whatever her name was) (Goddamn it, it's Alice!) and Marlene, and she had invited Faith to come along but the girl declined the offer because she didn't want to step a foot in that place. She was terrified that she would high on the amount of books there were and never come out again.

Faith was wearing her favourite dark blue sweater in preparation for her comfort reading, and she went downstairs to the common room with a book in hand.

It was called Parry Hotter.

There were a few students in the common room ㅡ and a very odd looking, out of place red couch near the entrance to the common room. It was vacant (Faith assumed it was because of how strange it looked) so she took the chance to jump right on to it (because Faith was also a strange person).

"Oh, wow, this is comfortable," she muttered to herself, sinking into the couch with her feet tucked beneath her. She opened up Parry Hotter and took out the bookmark, reading the first few pages before suddenly, she felt herself drop and let out a scream. "WHAT THE FUㅡ"

Faith was lifted up and tossed over someone's shoulder in an oddly familiar fashion.

"Language, Princess!"

Holy shit.

He didn't!

"SIRIUS, PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" screamed Faith as he stepped out of the common room, and she began pounding on his back. Faith paused to move hair out of her eyes before bashing her fist onto his back again, screaming profanities.

People were staring as he walked across the halls and out to the courtyard, all with a casual sense of grace.

"SIRIUS, IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN NOW I WILL SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN HIPPOGRIFF SHIT!"