Chapter 33: Meeting New People

THANK YOU FOR THE CURRENT COVER @joslays. I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT❤️❤️ (The new cover of TIBF )

Author: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening my dear readers. So I present to you my characters....

Ali: Hi! Thank you for your questions. I'll try to answer them as honestly as possible

Aaron: *snorts*

Ali: *narrows eyes* You wanna say something?

Author: You can bicker later on. We're wasting our time. Let's start. So right now, I have around 10 questions for Alyssa, around 20 for Aaron, 6 for Sam, and 9 for Nate.

Aaron: *smirks* I have the maximum. They love me more than you.

Ali: *rolls eyes* I can't have more because the whole story is in my POV. So they already know me well.

Sam: *wide eyes* I have questions too?

Nate: obviously, they're not going to leave the pretty girl out.

Ali: *cough cough*

Nate: I- uh me- LETS GET STARTED.

Author: Why did I create such weirdos? *sigh*

Anyways, instead of just creating an 'Answers' part I decided that one character will answer the given questions along with the chapters.

Author: I'll start with....

Ali: *smirks* it's going to be me.

Aaron: *snorts* Yeah, how about NO?

Author: Me *gives a flat look*

Ali: Wha-? That's not fair. I hate you.

Author: *narrows eyes* Aaron? You get to stay with me while I answer.

Aaron: I love you. So for that, I give you back your nickname, Cupcake. *winks*

Author: *snorts* Lets just start. Sam, Nate, Ali, I'll see you in the next chapter.

Ali: *grumbles*

Author: so let's start with me.

Q1 Cats or Dogs?
--- DOGS ALL THE WAY!!!!!! (No offence to cat lovers but they just kind of scare me *shudder*)

Q2 Chips/ Cookies or Cupcakes?
--- Uh.... Can't I have them all? Hehe?

Aaron: *snorts* Fatty

Author: Say it again and I'll end you.

Aaron : hehe? NEXT.

Q3 If you could pick a character in the Invisible Best Friends, who would you be?
--- *smirks* I'd like to replace Aaron (even though I'm a girl but if I was a boy) because he doesn't have the guts to ask people out and if I was in his place, I would be planning my wedding right now.

Aaron: *turns red* Shut up.

Q4 Which character in the book are you most like?
---- I'm a bit Nerdy but can't sing to save my life. I love my friends but..... I have no idea who I'm like. O.O

Q5 which is your favourite Divergent character and which faction would you like to be in?
--- I love that Tris because I like strong female characters. Though I do hate a few things in her personality which annoyed me to no end. I'll not start or else I won't stop. And as for the faction I'd choose, DAUNTLESS ALL THE WAY!! I am adventurous and love being in action (Dirty minded people may leave because I didn't mean it in your way)