I Forgot Your Name. Can I Just Call You Mine?

Summary: Ashton Bobbie Leigh is what you'd call a southern girl. She absolutely despises the city. Jesse Hart is what you'd call a city badboy. He hates the South. So when Jesse moves to the small town of Slayden, Tennessee, where Ashton lives, how do you think these two clash? Not too good.

I Forgot Your Name. Can I Just Call You Mine?

Prologue

~Ashton~

"Mom!" I whined to her. It didn't faze her. "You can't make me do this!"

She dried her hands on a small dish towel by the sink, setting down the plate she was cleaing in the sink. "Honey, you have to." she told me.

I groaned. "But, Mom, he's some stupid badboy! From the city!" I reminded her. Gosh, it's like she's forgotten how much I hate the city. I even cringe just thinking about it!

She glares at me. "Ashton, that's enough. Go upstairs and wash up. They'll be here tomorrow, so he'll have to get cleaning after dinner."

When my mother glares, you can't argue. I grudgingly stomp up the stairs and into my room, closing the door softly. You may be wondering what that was about. Well, you see, some stupid badboy, as I said before, is moving here to Slayden, Tennessee and moving in with me and my family, which consists of me, my parents, and Sophia, my little 6 year old sister. This badboy's name is Jesse Hart. He's gotten into so much trouble in California, that his parents decided to make him move here, where he'll hopefully learn some manners. You might be thinking 'Oh, how did they know about you?' well, they were my mom's childhood best friends. They grew up here, and want their son to turn out like they did. Grrr. I hate the city, as you've probably noticed, and I really don't like stuck up snobs who think they are better than us 'southerners'.

Okay, now that I'm done steriotyping, let's move on. I quickly wash my hands and my face and run back downstairs in time for dinner.

I had dreaded the arrival of Jesse Hart.

I never knew I'd in time think of it as a miracle.

~Jesse~

I storm into my room and slam the door shut, not too happy about my life now. I used to have it all: the looks, the girls chasing after me, the money. But now, I'm losing most of it. See, since I got arrested for stealing today, my parents have decided I need to find the 'real' me. Like Hell I do! This is the real me! I'm classified as a hot, badboy player around here. I don't do drugs, but I drink and steal. It makes me feel better. My parents don't understand me. How do they figure that a California badass like me will fit right in in Tennessee? Especially with that girl who's there, Ashton Leigh. I mean, the name sounds pretty, but she's probably some sort of Southern Sweetheart. Not really my taste.

I jump into my bed and groan, covering my eyes with my hands. I really hate my life right now. I really don't want to meet the Leigh family. Sure, my parents speak highly of them and all, but I really don't like the Southerners. I hate people who think they're better than city people because they grew up on a farm, or know how to raise chickens and shit like that. It really bothers me. Which is part of why I'll hate Slayden. There's probably not many hot chicks there. What will I do?

Okay, now that I'm done stereotyping, I grabbed my cell phone and called my best friend Jake, to tell him how much I hate my life.

"Hey." He answered.

"Hey, man. Life sucks." I said.

He chuckled. "I know. But why does life suck?"

"My parents are shipping me off to hick town." I mutter, disgust evident on my face and in my voice.

He burst out laughing, then stopped when he noticed I wasn't laughing. "Oh, you were serious?"

I nodded, even though he couldn't see. "Yeah. Slayden, Tennessee."

"Aw, man, that sucks!"

I rolled my eyes at his sympathy. He's not really sympathetic and crap like that. But I can tell he's trying. "I know, man. I got to go pack, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Won't be the same without you here." he said.

"I know. Entertain the ladies for me, will ya?"

He chuckles again. "You know it."

"Bye."

"Bye."

We hung up, and I felt a little better now that someone else knows how much this sucks. I quickly just throw all my clothes in a bag and put all my bathroom stuff and shoes and everything into other bags. When I'm done, I have three bags total. Not too bad.

I go down stairs and see my mom cooking dinner, their suitcases packed and by the door. I sigh, and go to eat.

I really dreaded seeing this Ashton Leigh.

I never knew I'd in time think of it as a miracle.

hope this is long!!! Please comment, vote, fan, etc! :D Love, Love, Love!

~iRockRobinsSocks