I Met Him On Omegle (5)

I Met Him On Omegle

Chapter 5

[Picture of Alec]

-----------------------------

Just like Alec said, in the morning he came and picked me up. He was in the passenger seat of a car; another guy was in the car, his hands on the steering wheel. When Alec saw me he immediately got out of the car and came to greet me.

            “Andi,” he gave me a hug. As he did that I saw the other guy, whom I’m assuming was his boyfriend get out of the car. “Jared, this is Andi and Andi this is my boyfriend, Jared.”

            Jared had a built figure and I was pretty sure he stood over six feet tall. He had brown hair, around the same dark shade as Alec’s. “Hey Andi,” his voice was low and husky. “Alec couldn’t stop talking about you last night.”

            “And he couldn’t stop talking about you when we were talking,” I smiled. Alec looked to the ground, blushing.

            “Awh Alec, what things did you say about me? Good I hope.” Alec didn’t reply. “Alec, you’re so cute,” Jared cooed, this is only made Alec blush more. I chuckled watching the two.

            “Don’t call me cute,” replied a furious looking Alec. He didn’t look like he was actually furious; he looked like he was pretending to be mad. Jared looked down at his boyfriend, an adoring smile plastered on his face.

            “But you are cute, baby.” At that point, I was staring at the couple smiling to myself. I could never understand why people didn’t like gays. What was not to like about them? They were just like any other couple except they were both guys.

            Alec rolled his eyes, “I am not cute, okay.” He crossed his arms over his chest and even I had to say, he looked cute. “Can we just go? Andi is waiting.”

            “Oh, I don’t mind,” I chuckled softly.

            “See Alec, she doesn’t mind,” Jared said. Alec walked off to the car and got into the front seat. Jared laughed to himself. “He thinks he’s not cute, hah! That’s the funniest thing I have ever heard.”

            “He is cute,” I agreed.

Jared opened the back door for me and when he got into the car he said to Alec, “I’m sorry, baby.”

            Alec didn’t reply instead he turned to me and said, “First we’re going to go to this really nice place for breakfast – you haven’t eaten breakfast have you?” I shook my head. “It has the best pancakes in all of LA. You’ve got to try them.”

            “Mhmm, I love pancakes.”

            “Pancakes are my favourite food.”

            “How’d you find the place?”

            Alec immediately smiled. “Well for Jared and I’s first date, we went to this really fancy restaurant but half way through it we got kicked out because we had started a food fight, anyway, we just walked around town after that and we found this place. We stayed there for hours and now we always go back.”