The Kiss

“Are you ready to leave?” My mate asked. Maybe I should ask his name because you know it’s somewhat nice to know the name of the person you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.

 “Nooo,” I grumbled I didn’t want to leave warm sunny Tennessee for cold Alaska, but at least my wolf will blend in better! “Well to bad your going.” I glared at him but I got in the car.

          On the way to the airport, he kept trying to talk to me but I wasn’t in the mood. I didn’t want this. I wanted freedom! I’m only sixteen!

          “God dammit! Do you not want to be my mate so much that you won’t talk to me?” Frustrated I screamed, “I didn’t choose this! My parents made me go search for my mate! I’m only sixteen, I want freedom!” Then I looked over to see his sad eyes as he pulled the car over to look at me. “I’ve wanted you since I understood what mates were. I’ve been looking for you for almost two years! I’m turning eighteen in the fall. I need you, please just give me a chance.” “Fine” I said simply before it was silent again as we drove up to the airport.

          Once the plane landed in Alaska we got into the car that belonged Darren, that’s my mate name I found out. Then we had another drive to his house. Let me tell you his house wasn’t a house, it was a mansion, and once we put all my stuff in his room, he gave me a tour.

Down the stairs I went, not on foot though. I felt the snap of my right leg before I reached the bottom of the stairs were he quickly ran to.

“Megan, please tell me you’re all right! You didn’t break anything did you?” “Yeah I perfectly fine” I lied. I couldn’t let him know about my leg! I mean he’s an overprotective alpha. If he found out he’d probably never let me walk down stairs again.

So, I got up and started walking again. I tried my best to put less pressure on my leg, yet not make it obvious… yeahhh that didn’t work out to well. “Why are you limping?” His voice was rigid and angry. Oops! “It’s just a sprain, I’ll be fine.” “No you won’t, I’m taking you to the pack doctor.” Stupid alpha! “No you aren’t! You may be my mate, but I still have the right to decide for myself.”

Running a hand over his face, he mumbled the barley understandable words “what am I going to do with you?”

Like second nature, the words flew out of my mouth. “You’re going to kiss me silly.” His face shot up and you could see the lust in his eyes.

Oh shit! It was my only thought as I backed up right in to a wall, great! His lips were getting closer and closer as I was trapped in between the wall and his hands pressed against the wall.

As soon as his lips touched mine I forgot about being resistant, I responded quickly tangling my fingers in his tousled hair. Then he gripped my thighs and wrapped them around his waist making us even closer.

Pulling his lips away from my lips, he peppered kisses all down my neck until he got to the spot where he would mark me.

At that thought, I quickly pushed him away when I realized what he was going to do. I ran, like a coward. I was scared, but not too scared to look back, see the shock, and hurt in his eyes before I made it to the top of the stairs. Then I exited the house, my foot throbbing in pain.

------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote. I would greatly appresiate it!