Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*King

That ganja got ya boy fucked up right about now. After I inhaled the shit, that fucks with my memory I exhaled into the air. It felt like slow motion as this bad bitch threw it back on me. Red head, yella bone, dimples, and that juicy booty. I had to take her home from the club tonight. I just don't remember her name.

"I'm bout to cu-uum daddy" she shivered.

"Ah uh! Nah, not on my dick" I said, roughly turning her around so my dick was in her mouth. I face fucked her until I came in her mouth. She was deep throatin' ya boy and swallowed all my seed' licking me clean. I grunted and puffed up some more of my blunt.

Red head's pussy was a'ight; I've hit better. I was faded as fuck and ready to tap when I felt shawty shifting on the bed. I think she thought I was asleep 'cause she went over to my jeans at the end of the bed. I usually carried a few stacks on deck just in case. She checked my pockets and pulled out a rubber band stack of hunnads.

"Jackpot" she whispered but before she could get off my bed, I had my .45 in hand, ready to buss a cap in ha ass.

"Put that shit down" I spat. Red head turned around with her eyes wide and dropped the money. "The fuck you think Im stupid or something?"

"N-no" she stuttered.

"Get dressed" I demanded, pointing my gun at her skull as I pulled on my boxers. As soon as she finished, I grabbed her by her nappy ass dyed red hair and pulled her to the front door and threw her out. "Get ya own damn ride bitch!" I slammed the door in her face.

I was too mu'fucking pissed off and tired to do anything else but sleep. I threw my gun on the table before falling on my king size bed and passed out.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I checked the time and it was noon. "Wassup?" I answered my phone to my right hand, Zay.

"Get down to the warehouse, I want you to meet somebody"

"A'ight nigga give me a minute" he didn't say nothing, just hung up.

I pulled myself up and hopped in the shower. I let the water hit my body as I thought of what was in store for me today. Washing the soap off me I got out and dried off as I blasted some Juicy J. I freeballed until I got a fit for the day. True Religion's, a red Polo tee, and Jordan bred 11's. I brushed my waves and went to brush my hot ass breath. I wasn't in the mood to eat so I snagged up a honey bun before jumping in my silver Jaguar xj.

I bobbed my head to A$AP Rocky's mix tape, pulling up to my warehouse. I nodded to the guard as I parked. I locked up and walked in. There was a few places in the warehouse but the main space is where we have our meetings. I walked in to see all my niggas talking, Zay standing up with his hand on the back of a chair where an unknown person sat.

"Wassup" Zay dapped me.

"Wassup nigga, who that?" I pointed.

"Ay!" He shouted and everyone stopped talking. The chair turned around slowly to reveal a female. Brown skinned, green eyed, pretty face female. She had on a pink crop top, white pants, with pink and grey Jordan 13's. Her body was like Nicki Minaj's, besides them big ass hips, and I couldn't tell about her ass yet. Her shirt showed off a piercing and a few tattoos with a flat stomach to match.

"This K12" Zay said pulling me from my daze.

"Why they call you K12?" I asked.

"My name is Karma and I've been doing this shit since I was 12"