Majestic 4

Sorry for the wait.

COMMENT PLEASE. :D :D :D

4. The truth continued.....

Recap * I felt someone breathing behind me. Turning around i regretted ever entering the bar. *

Lizzie, stood there wearing a small red dress, her hair waving down her back.

Standing behind her was James.

It was true, it was all true, Lizzie and James together.

What was she doing here, what were they doing here.

James walked over to me.

"Hayden" he began.

I shook my head and stared at Lizzie.

She didn't look sad, quite the opposite actually.

She smiled at me and tried to put her arm around James, but he moved out of the way.

His eyes stayed glued to my face, but i wouldn't look back.

He walked over to the bar and got me a glass of water, handing it to me.

I Took it still not looking at him.

"What, was you" i was cut off.

"Hayden we need to talk" James said pulling me down on one of the chairs next to him.

"I better, go" Lizzie answered not looking at me she kissed James on the cheek grabbing her jacket she walked out of the bar, i stared after her.

Anger and humiliation ran through me.

My eyes started to water, i turned away from James and attempted to wipe them away.

"Hayden" he began.

"Look, me and Lizzie, it's difficult, i'm not sure where we stand" He tried to explain.

"So" i made him carry on.

"I called her here last night to end things" James said looking at my every reaction.

"Oh, is that why she was here all night" i asked quite not believing what he was trying to tell me.

"Yes" James explained.

"Bull shit, does it take all night to end things, really" i said starting to get angrier all over again.

"We had a lot of situations to talk about" James explained trying the judge my expressions.

I rolled my eyes and took a drink of my water, i looked at james.

His black hair was pulled behind his ears, Green eyes watching my every move, he wore a black buttoned top and dark blue jeans.....

*James POV*

Hayden sat next to me facing the bar, i know she doesn't believe a thing i'm saying, but its the truth.

And i will make her believe it too.

She had on a long white top with a simple black jacket over. She wore black skinny jeans and white flip flops.

Her brown hair hung straight down her back.

Fantastic brown eyes looking everywhere but at me.

The silence was unbearable, how can i make her see that theres nothing going on with me and Lizzie any more.

*Hayden POV*

I cant take this anymore, the silence makes me feel funny, and uneasy especially with James sitting right next to me.

The clock struck eight, time to go.

Standing up i flipped on my coat and turned around to face James, who was now standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

We stood there looking at each other for another couple of minutes, before i decided it was now time to leave.

"Hayden, please don't go" James said, looking at the floor, which was a polished brown wooden floor.

"i've got school" i said turning to face the door.

"Well then let me drive you". James said looking at me from under his lashes.

"Ok" i finally agreed after a long while of silence.

The drive to school was a quite event, neither one of us dared to talk.

The school was already crowded people all sat in their own groups chatting about irrelevant subjects.

Once James parked the car by the side walk, the group of cheerleaders standing close by looked at him hungrily.

I felt myself blush red.

"Hayden" James said in a very sexy intoxicating tone.

"Yes" I answered smiling at him slightly.

"I'll see you around" James said bending down to kiss my cheek.

The watching bimbo's squeaked and started talking about me like i wasn't there.

James jumped into his car, but before driving off he rolled down his window and said.

"Look after yourself Hayden" before honking and leaving the school premises.