Chapter ten

"Liam stop!" I yelled again hitting him and trying to reach for my bag.

"Stop it skyler! If you don't want to explain why you've been so moody lately I'll find out myself." he said annoyed. soon all the boys were watching me and liam fight, I was finally able to grab my bag before Liam could find whatever he thought he was looking for. I quickly ran back into the bathroom. It reeked of my vomit still. I sat down and pulled out the vanilla folder from my bag. My mother name was printed on the front. I had stollen it from the hospital where she died months after moving in with the boys.

I reread where it said next of kin

Noah Ryan Maxwell

Adopted daughter- Skyler Rose Maxwell

I was shaking again. She wasn't even my real mother. Not that I didn't think she didn't love me. She cared for me so much I never doubted her. But my real birth parents didn't even want me. Why the hell didn't they want me!

"Sky please let us in." zayn's soft voice said through the door.

I didnt respond to him but I opened my bag and dug for my pocket knife. I smiled when I pulled it out and opened it. I took the sharp metal to my wrist and smiled when I saw blood pour from my arm. I felt psychotic, I felt so high. I walked out of the bathroom with my arm dripping with blood and sat back down in my seat. While the rest of the boys looked for something to wrap my arms with Liam just stared at me, not like he was angry but he looked really upset.

"I'm sorry." He whispered

"Me too." I shifted in my seat so I could no longer see him.

"baby girl what's really wrong why have you been so distant to us lately?" he asked sitting next to me

"I, I can't tell you." They wouldn't understand.

"baby girl will you ever be able to tell us?"he asked

"I don't know li." I sigh, Niall came and kneeled infront of me carefully taking my arm and cleaning it.

"We're always here babydoll." I nod

"I know, I just wanna be alone right now." Louis had come and wrapped my arm.

"Alright Love." He said before kissing my forehead, the boys all got up and went back to the front of the plane. I grabbed my laptop, and opened it to skype.

"and hello?" Jake said as he popped onto the screen. He looked tired as hell.

"did I wake you up from your nap?"

"No I was just resting. How's the plane ride? Are you doing okay?"

"I guess, I don't really know how I feel."

"Are you being safe?"

"Well, I kinda had a psychotic break like ten minutes ago." Jake looked really confused

"What do you mean?"

"Liam was going through my bag for some reason and I freaked out and he was yelling and I was yelling. Well I ran into the bathroom and I cut myself. But I didn't feel sad and I wasn't even trying to hide it from them. Louis had to wrap up my arm. I didn't feel anything."

"Oh, b I'm so sorry, it'll all be over soon. But hey I have some good news."

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked

"I talked to my parents and they said they'd let me come visit you for spring break!"

"Are you deadass? Oh my god I can't wait!"

"I can't wait to see you too doll face."

"I'm literally so excited, I hope you know I'm paying for your ticket! Save your money so we can do fun shit when you get here!" Jake rolled his eyes at me

"We can discuss that later." I giggled

"hey I gotta go b, I'll call you when we get to the hotel. I love you!" I said he says goodbye and we end the call. I close my laptop and pull a blanket over me, plugging in my headphones. I close my eyes and think, I left my friends to go on tour with the band that adopted me, one direction.