" Why Jungkook? " this was the question

His eyes darted on yours as he sighed " You thought of him , that's why "

" You like him , don't you? " he said

Did I liked him?, or should I say , did my heart ached for him? Did they wanted him? I wasn't sure of my feelings right now , even to my own self.

Yes , I was this lost already.

Silence answered Jimin's question as he just nodded and smiled faintly.

-

" What happened to your beautiful face? " Taehyung said as he touched the long scratch that was on your left cheek.

" a bullet passed through the side of my cheek " I answered simply.

He simply nodded and patted your head " Take extra care of yourself "

I nodded " I will , sir " I joked , then he left to check on his sister.

The nurses treated your wound just fine as they put ointments on it , so it wouldn't get infected. The nurses were lovely and young , even though I haven't talk to them that much. But maybe someday I would definitely talk to them.

Just by the corridor I saw Jungkook walking around the corridor as he turned to his right before he dissapeared. He seemed to be fine and unwounded just by looking at his figure and on how he walked. I felt relieved that he was doing alright and that no harm was done to him. But ater that , I remembered Jimin's words.

You like him , don't you?

Those words repeated.

" Hyerin! " I heard a voice and saw Taehyung running towards me , I saw a hint of worry and panic in his face. Wondering what happened to his face that caused him looking panicked and worried all of a sudden.

" Taegeuk... " he breathed " She's not there "

I furrowed my brows " What do you mean she's not here? "

" I can't find her! " his voice raised , knowing that he was worried and sad about it.

" I'll go look for her " he nodded and we separated as we headed our own ways to find her in every possible places that she can hide in.

But what if she got out and got lost outside? After the wall has been destroyed and crushed by me? Oh gosh , I hope not. I hurriedly went to the place where I have destroyed the wall and got a tingling feeling in my body.

I sensed something. A power and a life. A hint , that she's somewhere around here. Maybe , crying or scared from what might can appear. I saw a small figure , slouched. Her tiny legs pushed up against her chest. She was crying , scared and horrified. What could have happened to her?

I walked towards her and I stepped on a stone that made a crashing sound. Her head lifted up and saw me. I could see her red swollen eyes from here , she might have cried all day , I guessed.

I smiled warmly at her direction , but she told me to don't come near her " Don't! " she said

I wondered why , though? " Why , what's the matter? Is everything alright? "

She started to sob again and cry " You're the problem! " she blurted out

I walked closer to her , but she yelled " Stop! "

" Taegeuk , what do you mean? " I said

" You're a monster! "

She was scared , scared of me. How didn't I knew that from the start? Of course a child would be scared after what she have seen before. It hurt my pride , after knowing that a child was afraid of me for not being myself for a while. ' You're a monster ' , a familiar sentence that I have heard from the people.

She was scared and I was hurt.

Author's Note: So I've updated on my birthday hahahaha :D Yes , It's my birthday today! ( Feb.27 ) I've turned to 15 already! * party party * Thank you for the upvotes and subs! It made me really happy after I saw this story got more than 20 upvotes! My birthday wish is that , I wish this story would be really successful this time with the help of you guys. :)))

I honestly love you , guys. For reading this story and by supporting this story along the way , it lightens up my mood! <3 Your comments are bringing my energy back , just by reading them hehehehe

LAST ONE:

Since it's my birthday , I would love to answer some of your questions/requests ( IF YOU'RE CURIOUS ABOUT ME AND MY PERSONAL LIFE HAHAHA , THEN GO ASK ) :) Do it by commenting below and I will reveal the answer in the next chapter hehehe :))) GOOOOO~ ^_-

Copyrights to jpexotic and schaenel_12