Rage (Soul eater fanfiction)

HEY HEY HEY!!!!

GUESS WHO!!!

Okay so I know I have a lot of stuff to do like update Ib and carry on with Same girl (KidxMakaxSoul) and really I shouldn't be writing another story!!! But as you guys know I have a Roleplay account on Instagram which is @maka_albarn_themeister. So a few days ago, I wrote what at first started as a rp. But because it was so long I had to break it up into parts. After a few minutes or so I got demands to make more and carry on. And so I carried on and people were really loving it!!! And I honestly couldn't believe it!!! I cried just reading comments like "this is the best fanfiction I've ever read" I was actually in tears, and was overwhelmed at the feedback that I got. So this rp I created with both my hand mysteriously transformed into a fanfiction. And so here it is, I present to you RAGE!!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

P.S: You know how I said this originally was a rp. There is a character in this called "He" now as I said. This was originally an rp so "He" isn't a really fully developed character. All we know is that he did something bad to Maka. And a few people as they were reading became concerned about this "he" character. When they asked me this I also became concerned about this "he" character. Then I came up with a concept. The concept that the character "He" could be anyone the reader desires. For instance I said the "he" character was Crona. Cause you know, his/her gender isn't verified for us and so he or she is kinda gender flexible. But the "he" character could be anyone!!! Anyone the reader imagines the "he" character to be!!! So yeah!!! And as for fun you guys should comment down below after you read the first chapter of who you imagined the "he" character to be. Cause it would be intresting to see and yeah!!! Anyways I'm gonna stop and let you get on to the first chapter!!!

SEE YA!!! XD