chapter 3

• Dedicated to Everyone reading this story

I was blown away was an understatement. I didn't know a girl could ever be like this, this beautiful.

Surprisingly, she had done nothing but  let her hair lose and kept a little blush in her cheek , and that alone , made all the difference in the world.

So there was abousolutely no words made to describe how stunning she was, no words.

Looking at her made me think of the times when we didn't have a worry in the world.

And also made me think that this stunning Lena before me used to play football with me , jump around and get covered in mud with me, used to steal cookies and when got caught make ridiculous exuses with me.

She has been with me all this time, but now it all just feels so different.

I can't understand this feeling that caught up inside of me.

Could I love this girl more than a best friend ? If I loved her the way she did, would she love me back?

I was getting more and more confused.

But there was no explanation of her  being with David.

May be she was hiding her feeling and making a mask  of not liking me , not loving me more than a friend.

Only one way to find out, her diary.

I need to get Tony out of here so I can read it.

Then the door bell rang.

I said ,"I'll get it."

I opened the door to see David all dressed up as if he was the most handsome guy.

I wanted to tell him " Come on dude, your a total nerd with the weird hairstyle and specs", but I restrained it for miss geeky.

This guy made me sick. And something told me that he was just using miss geeky.

And  how can miss geeky like this guy?

Than the thought that she that she was going out with David to rid herself of the feelings she had for me, washed over me.

Then miss geeky came out and went to stand beside David.

That action made my heart burn.

They said their goodbyes to us and walked away hand in hand which made me really sick.

Miss geeky was gone now , I had to get Tony out of here so I can read the diary.

So I called Tony's girlfriend who was a great girl  and told her to call Tony to her house.

And after 2 minutes Tony hurriedly went out of the apartment.

I jumped out of the couch I was sitting on and rushed towards her room.

And searched for her diary but it was not inside of her blanket.

Where could it be?

Oh right ! She always keeps her private things under her bed.

 I put my arms under the bed to search for the diary.

And suddenly my hand came in contact witha notebook.

I took it out , it was her diary.

I quickly put the numbers to open the lock.

 The diary opened.

Finally I would know the truth , once and for all.