Vikk to Jerome

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

Y'all I am so sorry. I feel so bad that i haven't updated. I am a bad person :( :( :(

Well this is Vikk getting Jerome into a gown. It's great fun.

  ***********************************

Vikk bounced over to Jerome. "Hey Jerome!!"

"Hey Vikk buddy. What's up?" Jerome said.

"I'm booooored," Vikk whined. He leaned on Jerome. The joke in the pack, that while Vikk love Lachlan, he would cuddle anyone. He was a cuddle slut.

Jerome picked up the smaller boy, and laughed, "Where's your taller half?"

Vikk stuck out his bottom lip. "Studying with your little bitch boy for some test."

"Alright dude, come on," Jerome carried the boy to his car. "Where do you want to go you annoying child?"

"I dunno. I don't care. Just not here. To stuffy," Vikk said with a laugh.

"Vikk. It's school. You love it here," Jerome said ignoring the smaller's struggles to get down.

"I don't always. I just want my Lachy back," Vikk struggled out of Jerome's arms.

Jerome set Vikk down. "So are you really wearing a dress to prom?"

Vikk rolled his eyes, "Yes you jag, but I'm not too worried about it."

"Oh really?" Jerome said leaning on his car.

Vikk hopped up from to sit on the hood of the car. "Really. It's a very interesting idea."

"Oh Ok," Jerome said in shock. "What do you mean?"

"It's not that complex. I may have to wear a dress, but Lachy seems to be into it," Vikk said blushing.

"Oh really? So the great and tall Lachy-Dachy wants his little Star in a pretty dress?" Jerome teased. But the smirk disappeared when he thought of Mitch in a prom gown.

"Yeah see? You're thinking of Mitch in one. That's the same look Lachy got when he thought about it," Vikk said with a giggle.

"Shut up Vikk. See my face is normal. I swear," Jerome said struggling to get a neutral expression back on his face.

"Yeah. I'm sure," Vik said. He dragged his feet up the car and crossed his legs.

The odd pair sat in silence for a bit before Vikk smirked. "Hey Jerome."

"What's up Vikk?" Jerome said, turning to the small male.

"Do you wanna make a super HUGE power move?"

Jerome looked at Vikk warily. "What is it?"

"I won't say unless you agree to do it," Vikk said with a big grin.

"Well as you know Mitch and I can't say no to a power move," Jerome said with a cheeky smile. "Alright Vikk. I'll do it. What is it?"

"You have to go out and buy a prom dress and wear it for prom."

"WHAT? VIKK NO!!!"

Vikk saw two figures approaching and made himself look like he was going to cry. "But you said you would do any power move!"

"JEROME! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT MY STAR," a thickly accented voice yelled.

"JEROME WHY ARE YOU SCARING VIKKY!!!" another voice yelled.

Mitch walked straight into Jerome, clearly expecting something. Jerome wrapped Mitch up in his arms, "He asked me to do a power move...."

"Well you know the rules Biggums. You have to do it!!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Baby, it's...different this time." Jerome says slowly.

Lachlan was holding Vikk to him. "Wanna get ice cream?"

"YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!"

"What is it? It can't be that bad!!!!"

"Mitch, I have to wear a prom gown," Jerome said blushing.

Mitch giggled, but forced himself to stop. "You never blush! Come Biggums, it won't be that bad."

"Mitch I-I can't everyone knows I'm top and if I wear a dress..."

"JEROME ARE YOU SAYING MY BOY ISN'T MANLY," Lachlan yelled as he had Vikk on his shoulders.

"NO I'M JUST SAYING I DON'T WANNA WEAR A PROM DRESS."

Jerome saw Mitch smirking followed by puppy dog eyes, "please Biggums? For me?"

"It's not fair when you give me that look." Jerome sighed, "Alright Bitch Mitch. I'll do it. Hey VIKK."

"What's up Jerome?" Vikk said from Lachlan's shoulders. He was playing with Lachy's hair, making it all stand up.

"Wanna go dress shopping with me?" He said grudgingly.

"YES. I DON'T WANNA GO ALONE!!!!"

  ***********************************

I really miss writing guys, and this take a lot of my very limited free  time. I'm sorry this is so not my usual quality. I'm trying I swear I am.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEEE