"We will do what we do best after girls - party"

pic of DAMON -

Lara Crofft suddenly turned towards me and gave that sexy smile of hers, tilting her head a bit backwards,making her collarbone visible.I saw her bite her lower lip, and in my mind I had started to think of all I could do with her lips.

She told, "Oh my god!Its so hot in here!Isn't it?"

She clearly was referring to her body, and damn, she was right!But then I saw her fidget with her shirt buttons.She opened her shirt slowly, her eyes fixed on my face.I groaned and an involuntary shiver shook me as I drank in her appearance.

Not that seeing a girl nude was anything new to me.But Lara was different.She was my fantasy, since a long time.She took a step towards me, and I groaned again.

Lara said, "What?Do I smell?"

What!Oh no she thought that groan was due to her smelling.

I hurried, "No no.I was just -"

"Please check properly.Now, do I smell?"

And she came closer to me.I could feel her breathing on my neck.Wow. Generally with other girls I am the one in control.They just surrender but Lara was different.She made me feel like a statue.I could not move,But fortunately, Lara could.

She came closer towards me, closer and still closer.I wanted to kiss her.I moved my face towards her.

Lara's breath fanned my ear, and she said, "Wake up baby."

I said, "What?"

She said, " Oh Damon baby, wake up."

I said, "What do you mean?I was just about to kiss you."

Lara said, "Let's get your dream true."

And I felt Lara kissing me.I held her hand and her neck as she kissed me hungrily.She then went to my chest and kissed me again.

I shouted out in ecstasy, "Oh Lara!Oh !Lara baby!"

And Lara stopped and said, "Lara!It's me,Ana,your maid.Wake up baby."

What!Ana!Who was that?Maid....let me see.I opened my eyes to look into the eyes of my new maid looking down at me.Where was Lara?Lara Crofft, my dream?

I said,"What are you doing here?Where is Lara?"