12

Chapter 12

Disclaimer: this is a month after the date.

I was sitting on my bed reading my favourite book, while Tyler was downstairs watching TV. We both were home alone so we decided to hang out, not that we were exactly hanging out, but, you get the point.

In the past month, a lot of things had changed, I had been spending loads of time with Tyler and his friends because Alisha had been out of town with Blake, so Tyler and I were actually friends now.

Alisha and Blake were on some romantic three week trip.

Tyler and I had gone on lots of dates, all fun and exciting . I think he was becoming softer and not a jerk.

"Tyler! Give my book back to me!!" I screamed.

He had just grabbed my book from me as I was reading it and had run away like a cheetah was after him but let me tell you, when I'm reading and someone takes my book from me, I get extremely annoyed.

And as you know by now, Tyler lives to annoy me.

Plus that was my favourite book.

I take whatever I said back. Tyler was still a jerk and will forever remain one.

"TYLER I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU! "

"You can't even touch me, " he said still running.

I ran to the kitchen and got out a knife, then started running towards him. When he saw me he put his hands up in surrender.

"Put the book down " I hissed, pointing the knife at him. He dropped the book and it fell to the floor with a thud.

"How dare you drop the book?! " I walked to him still pointing the knife at him and bent down to pick the book up.

And before I knew it he had taken the knife away from me, pulled me up and turned me around so that my back was with his chest and he was holding my waist with one had and the knife was pointed at my throat with another.

Then he threw away the knife and put his other hand on my waist. "Tyler? Are you okay?"

"Let's dance"

There was something 100% wrong with him. He was probably on drugs.

"Okay" I said uncertainly.

Then he flipped me around so that I was facing him, his hands were still on my waist and I placed my hands around his neck. Then we danced as a slow beat came on the speakers.

And yes, there was music on the speakers while everything happened, how convenient.

******

"Oh wow. You're totally in love with me. I win. Games off",I say breaking the silence and the awkwardness I felt as we were staring at each other while dancing.

"Okay seriously, stop getting the game into everything. I mean, can't we just be normal friends now?"

Oops. "Woah. Ty chill, I'm sorry okay" I said putting my hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm hungry" he said completely off topic. But, who can disagree with anything related to food?

"Yah me too. Wanna order Tacos? Pizza? "

"None. I want burger"

"No, pizza "

"Burger"

"PIZZA"

"BURGER! "

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes " he finally said it!

"There you go! Pizza it is! "

"No, no! I didn't- Whatever" he said pouting.

*******
Ding dong

I went to get the door and got my pizza and Tyler's burger. Yes, I ordered for him too. I'm not heartless okay?

"Ty, your burger"

"Thanks", he said taking it. Then he did a double take as he realized what I handed to him. "Oh, thanks. You're not so bad after all" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes "Gee thanks." I said lightly punching him in the arm.

We sat on the couch and ate our food while watching TV.

It was a good day.

**********

VOTE*COMMENT* SHARE*FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Tammy