Pranks

Today you decided to play some pranks on some of your friends. You started with Bonnie, who  was sleeping. He was sitting in a chair and his head was resting on the table(all in human form). You grabbed two long red present bows and tied them to one on each of his bunny ears trying no to wake him up. Next you went over to Foxy's cove. Foxy was in his cove so you were thinking of a way to get him. Then it came to you. You went to the kitchen and got two small cakes and placed them by his cove so that when he walks out he will step in them. Next you went over to Freddy who was on a computer in the office. You took his microphone and replaced it with a Barbie one when he wasn't looking.

Finally you went over to Goldie who was sleeping in the back room. You grinned and took a black marker and drew the best mustache an 8 year old can draw. Now all you had to do was wait for all of these pranks to get set off. 

You sat on the stage and waited. It started with Foxy. Foxy stepped out of his cove and, SPLAT! All over his boots. "Oi! What be the meanin' of this!" He growled waking Bonnie up. "What, whats going on?" He asked. "Foxy began to laugh when he saw Bonnie. "WHAT IN THE WORLD!" Freddy came out holding out the Barbie microphone that started to play the Barbie song. "Where is my real microphone!" Freddy growled. During this time you were trying to hold in laughter. All this commotion wok up Goldie and he teleported into the dinning area. "What is going on?" He asked. Everyone looked at him and tried to hold in laughter. "What?" He asked. Chica brought out two hand held mirrors for Goldie and Bonnie. "WHAT THE HECK!" Both shouted. 

You couldn't keep it in anymore. You burst out laughing. They all looked at you. "I think we all know who the trouble maker is here." Foxy said. "My microphone!" Freddy said and grabbed it off the stage. "Well, I think this little trouble maker deserves some punishment." Goldie said. "Agreed." The others said. They started to chase you around the pizzeria till they cornered you in the office. "Caught you!" Goldie says and starts to tickle you. You burst out in uncontrollable  fits of laughter. "HAHA stop HAHAHAHA no HAHAHA more!" You try to say. Finally Goldie stops and picks you up taking you back to the dinning area to have you help clean up the cake that Foxy stepped in. 

A/N Sorry if this on is not so good, I don't have much muse right now X3