Chapter 4 - The Actual Date

Draco and I walked out of the common room and headed down towards the room of requirements, we got there in no time. Draco paced back and forth in front of the room of requirement, a dark red door soon appeared in front of us and Draco turned towards me.

"Ladies first" he gestured towards the door

I slowly stepped though the door and what I saw amazed me. Draco had prepared a picnic on a snowy hill and their were candles floating in the air, it was breathtaking. (He used a warming charm to keep them warm)

"How did you do all of this, it's amazing Draco"

"I had a little help"

"It's amazing, thank you"

We sat down and soon after we finished all of our food and some slow music suddenly filled the air.

"Care to dance my lady"

"It would be my pleasure"

He helped me up and he put both hands on my waist, while I put my hands on his shoulders. We started to sway in time to the music. As we danced we got lost in it and I leaned my head on to his shoulder and it felt magical, I felt tingles all over my body, I just felt that we fitted together like two puzzle pieces and there is no where in the world that I would want to be then here with Draco.
To my shame the song finally ended, we both just stood there not knowing what to do, we pulled apart and I felt his silver orbs staring at me.

"Come on let's get this all cleared up"

We started to clean up the picnic and I decided to have some fun with Draco, I grabbed my wand and flicked it at the snow, the snow formed a good sized snowball and I flicked it towards Draco and it hit him in the head.

"Who did that"

He suddenly turned around to face me

"Skyla"

"What you looking at me for I didn't do anything" I said proudly trying to hide the smile on my face.

"If you didn't do anything, who did we are the only ones here you can't get out of this one"

"Okay I thre...." I didn't even get to finish that sentence before I got hit in the head with a snow ball.

"Hey" I shouted

"Didn't do anything" he stated smugly

Minutes passed by and and we were having a full on snowball fight.
Suddenly I slipped down on a patch of ice and ended up knocking Draco down in the process and he landed with a thud on top of me. We just looked at each other for a minute and we both burst out laughing, we soon stopped and he looked down into my Emerald green eyes while I looked up into his silver/grey eyes I was so mesomised I didn't notice he had leant in closer till his lips softly grazed mine. I pulled him closer and kissed him harder, he licked my lips asking for entrance and I gave it him. We finally pulled apart after what seemed like hours.

"Come l lets get back it's getting late"

We walked out of the room of requirements and back to our common room.

"Good night, my sweet angel, I hope you have beautiful dreams about me" he said smugly

He gave me a quick kiss before heading up to his dorm, I stood there for a few moments my lips were still tingling from his and I could still taste him on me. I walked to my dorm and slumped on my bed, the last thing I thought about before going to sleep were a pair of mesmorsing gray eyes.