Joy, Boarding School for boys! Chapter 21

“Have you ever realised we never leave the school to hang out,” I asked the guys while we all hung out in the living room.

“Ya you want to drag us around town don’t you?” Ethan replied from the kitchen.

“Halloween is a week and I don’t have a costume!” I whined.

“You still dress up for Halloween,” Josh laughed while I glared at him. “I’ll take that as a yes…”

“Does no one in this school dress up for Halloween,” I asked.

“This school is gets decked out but you do realise that you’re the only girl here,” Austin told me.

“Well the school should have a dance where a bunch of schools come and then I won’t be the only girl here. The guys can have someone else to try and get to have sex with them instead of continuing to ask me,” I thought jumping to my feet and running to the elevator.

“What is she doing,” I heard Nate ask the guys as the elevator doors slowly closed.

“No one knows.”

I knocked on Dean’s door before walking in to find him at his desk writing. “What can I do for you Ashlee?” He asked not looking up.

“How’d you know it was me,” I said sitting down.

“Well usually Linda informs me when someone is here but you just barge right in without asking.” He looked up from what he was writing, “Now what would you like since we both know you didn’t drop by to say hello.”

“I was talking to the guys and this school may get decked out at Halloween but what’s the fun when it’s just a bunch of guys and now me the only girl? Why not invite schools from all over and then have on big dance or something all day.”

“Ashlee,” Dean sighed leaning back against his chair.

I didn’t let him finish since I was determined to prove my point, “Please sir when was the last time any of these guys have been to a dance if they’ve ever been to one. I’ll set it all up with the help of my roommates and Nate and I know Brittany is coming down since Sam can’t come and she’ll help to. Please let us do this and if it turns out great maybe do it for other occasions to.”

He thought about it for a few minutes before nodding his head. I jumped up and ran out the door yelling thank you.

I didn’t stop running till I was in the elevator on the way up to my dorm. “Guess who gets to plan a Halloween dance,” I shout still excited not realising who all was in the dorm.

“This would be our other roommate Ashlee,” Ryan said uncomfortably.

“Oh, uh sorry to intrude I’ll just go to my room,” I managed to get out before making a beeline for my room.

I decided to take my mind off things by starting to plan the dance and telling Brittany about it.

Me: You’re still coming down right?

Brittany: Wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Me: Good cause I don’t think guys are very good dance planners.

Brittany: When did you start planning a dance?

Me: Since I convinced Dean to let me so will you help me?

Brittany: Why do you even think about asking?

Me: Good.

We ended talking on video chat so I could right stuff down easily and Brittany could move anywhere just incase her brothers and sisters decided to do anything dim-witted. So in the end I heard a lot of yelling and threats.

“Okay well you seem to have your hands full and I need to go so later Brit.” I smiled at her as.

“Later Ash,” She smiled back before chasing after Lily her little sister.

I gently closed my lap top and put Big Brother in my DVD player to watch. I was just sitting on my bed from switching discs when Ethan and Josh walked in. They jumped on either side of my bed and started to squish me.

“Is there a reason you two are squishing me when there is ton of bed left?” I asked finally getting sick of it and lying across them.

“We just love you so much,” Josh replied hugging me close.

“Josh honey I love you to but please let me go before you suffocate me to death.” I begged pushing against Josh’s hard abs in an attempt to get away.

“Whoa slow down Ashlee don’t need to get so needy all of a sudden,” He teased.

I glared at him before starting to watch Big Brother again.

************

Hope you like it!