"You mean Diana Ross?" I ask, giggling.

He laughs. "No I meant Brooke Shields. I've never proposed to Diana I knew she wouldn't marry me." He says, smiling.

"That's a shame." I say, touching his hand.

He wraps his finger around one of my curls and sighs. "Esmeralda. I need you to tell me now if I'm wasting my time. You know I still love you, but you've got me in the dark. Not too long ago you told me you didnt forgive me and you didnt want anything to do with me. Now here we are. I just want to know what I am getting myself into." He says, raising his eyebrows, anticipation is his eyes.

I bite my lip and look down. "Michael, I dont really know. I know I dont want to jump back in this with you. Everything was rushed the first time. I want to take it slow. See how I feel first." I say, rubbing his index finger.

"Does that mean you want to be with me? In some way?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Can we just... go on a date or something?" I say, looking at him.

He smiles fondly. "Of course. Would you like to go today?" He asks.

"I think I'm free." I say, giggling.

He kisses me on my forehead while running his hand over my jaw. I grab his hand and look at his perfect features.

"Only if you promise to not be so... you know." I say, raising my eyebrow.

He frowns. "Be so what?" He asks.

"So horny all of the time. Everytime you look at me its like you want to jump on me." I say, ruffling his hair.

"That's because I do." He says, smirking.

"Well, that's not the way its gonna work Michael. You need to think and feel with your head, not with your dick." I say, kissing him gently.

I roll out of bed with the sheets around me and rub my eye with one hand.

"Mm I got the best view." He says, biting his lip.

I turn around and raise my eyebrow. "Dont get used to that. We're dating, remember? Just dating." I explain, going into the bathroom.

I take a shower, feeling very good, but my emotions are still all over the place. I certainly dont want to rush anything, but am I making the right decision getting back with him? Even going on a date? Forgiving him and moving on is one thing, but Im not so sure about making this commitment again. Like he said, Im not marrying him, but I dont know what kind of man he is today. I dont know exactly what Im getting myself into. I put a towel around me and walk out of the bathroom to find Michael still laying on the bed. He smiles as I walk out and I pick up my discarded clothes from the ground.

"I have to go home and change. I have some more photoshoots to do... you can stay here if you want, it's not like I have anything besides a bed here." I say, looking at my bra.

"I'm gonna head home. I was just wondering, that thong looks pretty soaked. You cant possibly put that back on." He says, standing up and walking towards me.

My breath catches and I grip my towel. "I... wont be wearing them." I say, knowing he is doing this on purpose, but unable to combat his extreme desire.

"That'd be a sight." He says, touching my towel.

I back up. "Bye Michael." I say, walking out of my room.

"You gotta get dressed darlin." He says, laughing at me.

"I will get dressed at home." I yell from the front door.