Harry Potter x Reader: The Party

You walked through the cobblestone corridors of Hogwarts, a stack of books cradled in your arms. You blew a piece of (h/c) hair out of your face as you rushed into the Griffindor common room, wanting to get done with all of your homework as quickly as possible.

'Let's see. I have a few worksheets for Potions, a project for Charms, and some studying for the Astronomy exam.' You thought, setting the books down in front of the warm fire.

Right as you started working on your homework, you heard footsteps behind you. Wondering who it was, you cautiously turned around. There was Hermonie and Luna, smiling at you.

"Hey Y/N! I know your busy and all with homework, but I was wondering if you would like to go to a party in the Room of Requirements with us?" Hermonie asked, gestering to her and Luna.

"Ah...I really don't know. You guys know that I'm not really a big fan of parties, or even socializing at all. And also I have to get all of this work done." You replied, shrugging.

"Oh that's too bad...I bet Harry will miss you at the party." Luna giggled and your ears perked up at his name.

See, you've had a crush on the famous Harry Potter ever since you were a little first year. After you got sorted into Griffindor by the sorting hat, you two instantly became friends. As the years went on, your love for him grew. And since both Ron and Hermonie were with Harry at all times, they knew about your little crush. You made them promise to not tell, but every time you were even standing by him, both of them would giggle like little school girls.

"Fine. But I have nothing to wear!" You frowned, closing your school books.

"I think I can fix that." Hermonie said, grabbing your hand.

~Time skip brought to you by Scooby Doo~

You were forever grateful that there was a full body mirror right next to the entrance to the Room of Requirements. You looked at your long sleeved, (f/c) dress as it flowed down your thighs. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but not enough to make you look slutty. You sighed and walked towards the entrance, your feet shaking in your flats.

Inside, bright strobelights flashed across the room, illuminating the people on the dance floor. You scanned the room, your eyes coming across the big table filled with food and drinks right near the dance floor. You made a beeline towards it, grabbing a small cupcake and a drink.

"I knew you would come here first, Y/N!" You turned around to find Ron, poking you.

"Hey Ron. What's up?" You muttered, taking a sip of your drink.

"Nothing much. I was just expecting you to run towards your Harry-Rarry and snog, but oh well." He snickered, making you choke on your drink.

"What?!" You sputtered, blushing a dark shade of pink.

You were interrupted by Hermoine grabbing your hand and swiftly dragging you to the dance floor. A sexy, upbeat song had just started playing and she started to dance. You stood there, unflinching, as she moved her hips to the beat.

"Come on, Y/N. Let loose! Have some fun." She laughed, making you smile.

Once you got into the groove, you let your body swing to the music. As you moved your hips back and forth, you could see him through the crowd, leaning on the wall talking to Ron.

Harry.

You rushed off of the dance floor, heading in his direction. He instantly made eye contact with you, grinning like an idiot.

"Wow, Y/N. You look great." He complimented, looking at you with his curious emerald eyes.

"I'm just gonna...dance with 'Moine for a bit." Ron stated, sneaking a wink at you. You looked down at your feet, more nervous than usual.

"So, do you like the party?" You asked, looking back up at him.

"Not as much as I thought I would. I know a place that is way more fun than this. Would you like to go there with me?" He answered, holding out his hand for you. You nodded and intertwined your hand with his.

~Time skip brought to you by Snape doing the whip~

Harry ended up bringing you to the top of Griffindor tower, making sure you were nice and safe.

"Do you like it?" He questioned, playing with his hands.

"Yes. It's wonderful." You giggled, looking down at the Quittich stadium. You noticed that you were still holding hands with him, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Listen, Y/N. I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I met you. I love you. Every time I see you walking down the hallways, I always get butterflies in my stomach. And when you laugh your beautiful laugh, my heart sings with joy. Please, would you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He explained, a cute little blush blooming onto his cheeks.

"Yes!" You squealed, hugging him tightly. After a few seconds, you pulled away, looking into his eyes. He leaned in, his mouth moving closer and closer to yours. You closed the gap, meshing your lips with his. He kissed back, his arms wrapping around your waist. His soft lips ravished yours, claiming your every thought.

_____________________

Hey guys!

So this is my first one-shot for this book!

Hope you like it so far!

LUV YA BUNCHES!:3

~Zoe