✴Chapter 1: The Diaries

19 December, 1914

I know he's coming after us. Me and Astrid just yesterday found out that he's here. He wants to work as allies with us, so we can take down Klaus together. Every witch though in the Quarter is too afraid to face the hybrid. But I'm not. The witches are to be the leaders, not him. But what I can't understand still...Why does he want to kill his own brother? I think I won't be able to find a sensible answer to this question when it comes to the Mikealsons.

But what I've heard about the wildest Mikealson, is that he only uses witches for his own dirty work. Can I really trust him? Can someone really trust an Original?
But..

He seems different. He has to be different, right?

22 December, 1914

Astrid doesn't agree with me. She says she can't trust a vampire. I don't blame her to be honest. A week ago, I wouldn't even trust one of them. But Kol has his when it comes to persuading people. He has an overwhelming power over me and I can't say no to him. He doesn't use compulsion, I'm certain since every day in my tea I add a small amount of vervain, just in case.

But I always dreamed of meeting him. So many stories about the Original bad boy, Kol Mikealson. They say he's the exact you would expect from a vampire being: mysterious and mischievous. A gaze that can stop your heart in any minute, a permanent playful smirk always on his lips and a cocky attitude which can reach you to your limits.