Where We Left Off

She was patiently waiting for her man outside the airport. Undeniably she was very excited. Its been years since she left the country for a lot of reasons.

Mrs. Alyssa V. Teng. That is how she should be addressed right now. Happily married to Jeron Teng. Jeron goes back and forth Pinas and Australia to visit her.

They've been married for less than two years. Dahil na rin sa priorities they haven't had time to committ in building a family and having a baby.

Alyssa's POV

Its good to be back. I enjoyed playing for the ballclubs in Australia pero iba pa rin talaga ang hangin sa Pinas. Nakakamiss rin pala ang traffic. The last time I was here was during my wedding. Wala akong magagawa kung ayaw ako paalisin ni Jeron hanggang hindi kami kinakasal.

Speaking of my Hubby Babe ang tagal naman dumating nun. I got scared when someone covered my eyes with his hands, pero naka recover din ako agad. I know these hands covering my eyes belongs to him. Oh how I miss him.

Alyssa: oh sige na Hubby Babe awat na alam ko ikaw to.

Jeron: hahah Wifey Love! I missed you.

He gave me a peck on the lips. Nahiya ako ng very light kasi ang daming tao.

I'm a proud wife of a popular hottie baller. It wasn't an easy breezy life for me and Jeron but basically we took it one day at a time.

Jeron's POV

She's back. The love of my life is here now. I agreed on her going to Australia for her to live her volleyball dreams. Sino ba ako para pigilan siya? Ang totoo niyan may mga bagay siguro sa buhay niya na pinigilan ko, pero ginawa ko lahat kasi mahal ko siya. All for her.

Jeron: you know Wifey Love? May surprise ako sayo!

Alyssa: ano yun Hubby Babe? Please nothing spectacular I'm too tired pa naman.

Jeron: magugustuhan mo to. Promise!

I stopped the car inside this subdivision. She looks awed and surprised. Hahaha. Gotcha' Wifey Love.

Alyssa: who's house is this?

Jeron: guess guess!!

Alyssa: Ahia Jeric's and Achie Wensh?

Jeron: nope! Its OURS.

Alyssa: ours? Seriously? Ayoko ng mga ganitong biro ha.

Jeron: seriously wifey love, lets get inside bilis.

I held her hand dragged her inside and I can't help but smile when I see that surprised look on her face. Masaya siya kaya masayang masaya ako.

She kissed me fully on the lips and hugged me tight then turned around. I hugged her from the back and burried my face in her neck. This is where she belongs, with me.

Third person's POV

Inside their house they were happy. Masaya nilang binabalikan ang mga alaala maliban sa isa. Ayaw ni Jeron na mapag usapan ang nakaraan ni Alyssa and she is very sensitive to what Jeron feels for her, she's the woman for him.

Someone, somewhere was left behind when Jeron and Alyssa decided to live happily. The Phenom. The heartless. THE KIEFER RAVENA.

Where did they left off? Why is he out of the picture? Who else could be a part of the mystery?

a/n:
Maybe this is the right time to roll a complete plot. I just hope this goes appreciated. Love lots. :)