prologue

Seungcheol pulled in his chair and rolled his shoulders back, a horrible cracking sound filling the isolated section of the silent library. Jisoo shot a disapproving look towards him and Seungcheol smiled sheepishly as an apology.

Jisoo rolled his dark brown eyes - that drooped and protruded slightly, making him look tired 24/7 - and once he returned to his position of hunching over some book about Signs That God Is Real, Seungcheol grabbed Jisoo's notepad and flipped to an empty page.

"Hey!" Jisoo hissed quietly when he caught his ever so sly friend, "what are you doing?"

"What you told me to do," Seungcheol whispered back with a small grin on hiw face, "I'm going to write down a story about Jeonghan."

"Well in that case," Jisoo murmered, smiling with his mouth ajar, "keep the notepad."

The brown haired teen Jesus winked at Seungcheol before letting his eyes drop back down to the thick book in front of him. Seungcheol grinned softly to himself and popped the cap off his black ballpoint pen.

He wrote so carefully and neatly, like Jeonghan did, and the first words of his story appeared onto the yellow paper that had small prints of koalas in the margin;

The thing about Jeonghan is; he's perfect and I'm in love with him.