Talking to your parents (his pov)

Louis:

I sit in front of Y/Ns old home trying to calm myself down before I ask her parents for her daughter. I open the glove compartment taking out a velvet box containing the ring that would change our lives. I look at myself in the mirror I slick my hair by pulling the fly aways back. I brush my hands on my suit. I didn't know what I was suppose to wear to these things. I open the car door and taking the first step out and up to the door.

I take another breath before knocking Y/M/N answered the door quickly smiling.

"Louis come in." She gives me a hug before she leads me to the living room taking a seat. Y/Ns dad smile at me and gave me a handshake.

"So what brings you here? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything is great I just came to talk to you guys." I say nervously playing with my buttons.

"You sure are dressed up." She chuckles. I smile.

"Thank you, umm Y/N and I love each other so much and I don't know what I would do without her. I wanted to ask for your permission to ask Y/N to marry me." I say trying to smile.

"No." Her dad says flatly her mom just smiles.
"What?" I ask for clarification.

"Im kidding, of course I think you're a great guy and you better treat my daughter the way she deserves she is a wonderful girl."
"Yes of course," I sigh in relief
Harry:
"Are you okay babe?" Y/N asks me taking my hand. I nod.
"Of course." I lie, inside i was freaking out we were at a family picnic for her side and I was going to ask for her hand in marriage,  I get even more nervous when her dad comes up patting my back, and talking to me.

"How are you doing son?" He asks

"Im great, but I do want to talk to you and Mrs. Y/L/N." I smile. He had a worried look as he turns to go get his wife.

"I'll be back baby." I say giving Y/n a kiss and following her dads beckons for me to follow him and his wife. He takes us inside the house and in the living room.

"What's wrong Harry?" Her mum asks me.

"Nothing is wrong, I just want to ask you something very important to me."
"Anything." She smiles.

"Well it's been three years since I first laid eyes on your daughter and I've never been happier in my whole life, I don't want that to end, so I want to ask for her hand in marriage "
Her mum gasps standing up and hugging me.

"Of course Harry, I've never seen Y/N happier since she met you, I'd hate to see it end." She says tears forming in her eyes.

Liam:
I tap my foot waiting to knock on the door but I haven't yet. I groan.
"What if they say no? What they tell me to leave, what if her dad hits me?" I whisper to myself. I take a deep breath.
"It's fine, you're fine," I say knocking my fist on the door feeling for the velvet box in my pocket.

Y/Ns dad answers smiling at me giving me a hug. I smile back. As her mum give me a hug as well.

"Hello Liam this is a surprise." Her mum smiles. I return it. She walks into the kitchen and I follow. She pours me a cup of hot chocolate and one for her and another for her husband. I smile sipping from it.

"Your hot chocolate can't be beat." I chuckle. She laughs with me.

"What brings you around Liam?" Her dad asks me sitting at the table.

"Well, I wanted to ask you-" I was cut off.

"Of course you can." Her dad smiles.

"But-"

"You make my little girl happy and I wouldn't want it any other way, I want you to propose I have been waiting for you to ask us." He smiles.

"How did you know?" I ask. He chuckles pointing to my pocket a little bulged out from the ring. I laugh nervously.

Niall:
I fix my hair and make sure my shirt has no wrinkles in it. I stand up from the chair making sure that Y/N isn't home. I sit at the desk calling her parents over Skype since we didn't live anywhere near them. They quickly answered surprised when they saw me.

"Hello Niall! Where's Y\N?" Her mum asks her husband behind her.

"She actually isn't home right now, I wanted to talk to you guys though." I chuckle.

"Of course are you alright?" He dad asks.

"Well, I have this ring here, and I've had it for a couple days and I wanted to give it to someone very very special to me and you." I say playing with the blue box in my hands. Her mum gasps.

"I want to give it to your daughter but not with out your permission."

"Niall what a dumb question of course you can!" Her mum says tears in her eyes. I smile in relief.

"Let me see the ring!" I open the box showing it through the screen. They smile and so do I.

A/N
First part done and if you have any suggestions please leave it in the comments and I will do it! Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next part!!! Bye!!