Sooner or Later...You'll Want Me Again (preview)

Start from the beginning

"Eighteen," I answer with another head nod.

"Wow, I don't know if you all know this," -she begins talking to the crowd- "but her aunt is the famous fashion designer of the line Keisha-Lashay..." she trailed off, due to the crowd beginning to cheer for my aunt's clothing line.

I nod my head again and cheer along with the crowd. "So let me get this straight, Lashay Morley needs a model for her clothes to be in Paris' addition of VOGUE Magazine..." Kathy starts off explaining, stated my aunt's name.

"True," I agree for her to continue.

"So she figures 'Hmm, I'll just call my inexperienced, eighteen year old niece, who lives all the way in America to do it!'," she jokes, causing the crowd to laugh. I laugh along.

"Ha ha, pretty much, yeah," I retort.

"And after that, after you wrapped up that shooting, you received a call from Teen Scene Magazine?" she asked.

"Yes, they called me about possibly being the cover girl for their magazine. I hesitated at first-"

"Why on Earth would you hesitate?"

"Well, because like you said, I was very, very inexperienced so I had my doubts of being good at it. Plus, I thought it was probably a prank call or something," I add on the ending, causing the audience to giggle. Kathy laughed along.

"When did you first realize you were one of the most famous people in the world right now?" she asked. I laughed at her compliment.

"I wouldn't say I'm most famous," I stated with a laugh and shake my head. Kathy waved off my comment.

She picked up a magazine called UNSCRIPTED. It's a magazine full of interviews of celebrities, and some small biographies. I happen to have an interview in there as well, along with a picture for the cover.

"I don't know about you, but if you're on the front of a national magazine, you're pretty much the most famous person at the moment," she joked seriously as the crowd chuckled as well.

"Speaking of magazines," she started as she put UNSCRIPTED down and picked up another; a gossip magazine. I laughed, knowing where this was leading. I blushed at the thought itself. "There's an interview in this magazine that has everyone talking about it. An interview from a very well known, very handsome actor named Mark James..." she trailed off as screams of admiration began to roar at the mention of his name.

"Oh god," I whine playfully and cover my face with my hands. I first heard about this from Andrea. I remember her rushing towards me earlier this week, waving the magazine in my face.

"So he's having an interview, and he's asked who his celebrity crush is," she continued while speaking to the crowd. I removed my hands from my face. Yes, the famous, 24 year old actor Mark James admitted to having a crush on me.

I have to admit he's a heart-throbbing guy that every female wishes they had, but unfortunately, I can't help but compare him to another guy...a guy who's states away, back home, and living his life without me.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I've been sworn off men for five years. I've been on a comfortable amount of dates, but for some reason, I never have a good connection with the guy.

Some were either too nice to me, too shy to actually look at me, and some were just too full of themselves. This one guy, kept telling me about all the celebrities he's dating, like I'm suppose to be impressed. And no, I haven't gone after any celebrities.

"And he says that you're his celebrity crush," she finishes while turning back to me. There were whistles coming from the crowd now. I blush again and look towards Kathy, who's looking at me with a grin. "Have you ever met him before?" she asked me.